Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default Garden Vinegar vs Roundup

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Sep 13, 10:54 pm, "JimT" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 23:47:47 -0500, "JimT" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 23:23:49 -0500, "JimT" wrote:

snip

You really are illiterate, aren't you. Pity.

:-) You're the one who didn't read it.

Which part is false?

Listen, you illiterate dumb ****, I didn't say any part was false, or
true, so
your question is nonsensical. ...like everything else you've posted
recently
(and likely forever).

"Anthing that starts out a rant with such vitriol is hardly an unbiased
source
of information. *Obviously* slanted crap isn't worth my time, no. I can
see
where you would use it as "information", though."

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Which part is false?

Jim- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you go on a campaign against dihydrogen oxide. It is, after
all, a strong poison but is used in almost all prepared food.

Harry K

====

Not as bad as vinegar. g

Jim