Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
KOS KOS is offline

Default American Standard Champion install problem- level off- more than aninch.. looks lopsided, why?

I installed a new toilet and it looks lopsided. I did remove the old
wax ring with a putty knife.. I then put new johnny bolts and layed
the new wax ring. The bathroom floor is leveled. When I look at this
toilet it looks lopsided.. I want to fix this, Could it be that the
wax ring is a wrong size? and is hitting the johnny bolt?? I really
want to fix this any help would be great.. Again the floor is leveled
and my old toilet did not look lopsided