Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Crown Moulding Picture

I am not having any luck sending a pic to this newsgroup. I can use
tinypic and get it down to a thumb print, but then it asks for this
groups' email address. I am using news.eternal-september.org. It tells
me it was sent, but it never shows up here. From your replies, I see the
pic can't be sent this way.

Would anyone be willing to give me their email address? I could send it
to you, and then you could post the pic here.

Sorry, but I am not giving up. I just don't have the time right now to
research this.

Thanks.

Kate
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kate" wrote in message
I am not having any luck sending a pic to this newsgroup. I can use
tinypic and get it down to a thumb print, but then it asks for this groups'
email address. I am using news.eternal-september.org. It tells me it was
sent, but it never shows up here. From your replies, I see the pic can't be
sent this way.

Kate-

Goto Tinypic.com Click the browse button and select your picture. File type
should be image. Leave resize to Default to get the best image resolution.
Click the Upload now button and on the next screen grab the URL under "URL
for E-Mail & IM" and post it to the newsgroup. It will look something like
this: http://tinypic.com/r/almg5w/5 -(free HF Flashlight coupon)

HTH

Matt

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kate" wrote in message
I am not having any luck sending a pic to this newsgroup. I can use
tinypic and get it down to a thumb print, but then it asks for this groups'
email address. I am using news.eternal-september.org. It tells me it was
sent, but it never shows up here. From your replies, I see the pic can't be
sent this way.

Would anyone be willing to give me their email address? I could send it
to you, and then you could post the pic here.

Sorry, but I am not giving up. I just don't have the time right now to
research this.

Thanks.

Kate

Kate,

You can post pics here. The third party services recommended by other are
best.

Or you can send it to me and I will post and link to it.

You should be able to figure out my email. It is real if you remove the
obvious.

Colbyt

Posted to alt.home.repair

Kate wrote:
I am not having any luck sending a pic to this newsgroup. I can use
tinypic and get it down to a thumb print, but then it asks for this
groups' email address. I am using news.eternal-september.org. It tells
me it was sent, but it never shows up here. From your replies, I see the
pic can't be sent this way.

Would anyone be willing to give me their email address? I could send it
to you, and then you could post the pic here.

Sorry, but I am not giving up. I just don't have the time right now to
research this.

Thanks.

Kate

You don't send the picture to the newsgroup!! You open an account with
one of the sites suggested to you (Picasa, etc.). After you open the
account, you upload the picture to your Picasa album. Then, open the
picture on the Picasa site you want us to see, highlight and copy the
URL for it in the address bar, compose a message to the newsgroup via
normal method, paste the URL for the picture into the message and hit
"send".

I surprised you haven't gotten a royal flaming from the regulars on ahr )

Here is a link to Picasa to open an account (free).
http://picasa.google.com/features.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

Matt Williamson wrote:
"Kate" wrote in message
I am not having any luck sending a pic to this newsgroup. I can use
tinypic and get it down to a thumb print, but then it asks for this groups'
email address. I am using news.eternal-september.org. It tells me it was
sent, but it never shows up here. From your replies, I see the pic can't be
sent this way.

Kate-

Goto Tinypic.com Click the browse button and select your picture. File type
should be image. Leave resize to Default to get the best image resolution.
Click the Upload now button and on the next screen grab the URL under "URL
for E-Mail & IM" and post it to the newsgroup. It will look something like
this: http://tinypic.com/r/almg5w/5 -(free HF Flashlight coupon)

HTH

Matt

I want the baseball cap! ROTFLMAO!

TDD

Here is a Picture of My New Crown Moulding Kate[_5_] Home Repair 9 March 9th 10 02:20 PM
Crown moulding needs base moulding ?? Ravi[_4_] Home Repair 10 January 29th 10 03:51 PM
Crown moulding again JimL Woodworking 6 June 1st 08 11:55 PM
Crown moulding -- which way is up? Richard Cranium Woodworking 10 July 25th 05 02:33 AM
crown moulding h Home Repair 8 March 22nd 05 02:41 AM