Posted to alt.home.repair
Matt Williamson[_2_] Matt Williamson[_2_] is offline

Default Crown Moulding Picture

"Kate" wrote in message
I am not having any luck sending a pic to this newsgroup. I can use
tinypic and get it down to a thumb print, but then it asks for this groups'
email address. I am using news.eternal-september.org. It tells me it was
sent, but it never shows up here. From your replies, I see the pic can't be
sent this way.

Kate-

Goto Tinypic.com Click the browse button and select your picture. File type
should be image. Leave resize to Default to get the best image resolution.
Click the Upload now button and on the next screen grab the URL under "URL
for E-Mail & IM" and post it to the newsgroup. It will look something like
this: http://tinypic.com/r/almg5w/5 -(free HF Flashlight coupon)

HTH

Matt