Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Crown Moulding Picture

"Kate" wrote in message
I am not having any luck sending a pic to this newsgroup. I can use
tinypic and get it down to a thumb print, but then it asks for this groups'
email address. I am using news.eternal-september.org. It tells me it was
sent, but it never shows up here. From your replies, I see the pic can't be
sent this way.

Would anyone be willing to give me their email address? I could send it
to you, and then you could post the pic here.

Sorry, but I am not giving up. I just don't have the time right now to
research this.

Thanks.

Kate

Kate,

You can post pics here. The third party services recommended by other are
best.

Or you can send it to me and I will post and link to it.

You should be able to figure out my email. It is real if you remove the
obvious.

Colbyt