Posted to alt.home.repair

Default what's it called?

The track for sliding glass doors, like the locking doors on the back of
a jewelry store display case. I am looking for a double track, one that
will allow two panes of plexiglass to slide past each other.
I tried google, but I get all kinds of stuff not related to what I want.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote the following:
The track for sliding glass doors, like the locking doors on the back
of a jewelry store display case. I am looking for a double track, one
that will allow two panes of plexiglass to slide past each other.
I tried google, but I get all kinds of stuff not related to what I want.

Never mind. I just rearranged the words in the search and found what I want.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

What is the saw called Madx Home Repair 5 June 26th 07 11:46 AM
What's it called Steve B Metalworking 6 March 9th 06 03:25 AM
What is this called?? crmay Home Repair 3 December 31st 05 05:15 PM
What are they called? Rick UK diy 26 December 1st 05 10:35 PM
What is it called? Chuck Olson Metalworking 13 July 31st 05 08:48 PM