DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   what's it called? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/295385-whats-called.html)

willshak January 3rd 10 11:35 PM

what's it called?

The track for sliding glass doors, like the locking doors on the back of
a jewelry store display case. I am looking for a double track, one that
will allow two panes of plexiglass to slide past each other.
I tried google, but I get all kinds of stuff not related to what I want.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

willshak January 3rd 10 11:38 PM

what's it called?

willshak wrote the following:
The track for sliding glass doors, like the locking doors on the back
of a jewelry store display case. I am looking for a double track, one
that will allow two panes of plexiglass to slide past each other.
I tried google, but I get all kinds of stuff not related to what I want.

Never mind. I just rearranged the words in the search and found what I want.