Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thanks and now back to lurking

People, or at least a good few of you, don't give up your day jobs and
please keep the not-so-expert advice coming, it's hilarious. I wouldn't let
some of you nail a shingle on my **** house roof.
There are however a small few of seasoned professionals on this group that
actually know what they're talking about to which I have gained much respect
for over the years.
It is unfortunate, they are drowned out half of the time by the
know-it-alls, the grammar
checkers and the trolls who are forever trying to one-up others on this
group when they don't
even have a lick of sense or knowledge about the subject being discussed.
I do appologize for my rude behaviour in several posts, nothing personal, it
was a little experiment prompted by a lurker friend of this group who asked
if I would play along.

on that note,
Happy New Year all

Bob aka Danimal (now gone back to lurkin')

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "Bob" wrote:
People, or at least a good few of you, don't give up your day jobs and
please keep the not-so-expert advice coming, it's hilarious. I wouldn't let
some of you nail a shingle on my **** house roof.
There are however a small few of seasoned professionals on this group that
actually know what they're talking about to which I have gained much respect
for over the years.
It is unfortunate, they are drowned out half of the time by the
know-it-alls, the grammar
checkers and the trolls who are forever trying to one-up others on this
group when they don't
even have a lick of sense or knowledge about the subject being discussed.
I do appologize for my rude behaviour in several posts, nothing personal, it
was a little experiment prompted by a lurker friend of this group who asked
if I would play along.

Wow, sounds like you sobered up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "Bob" wrote:
[...]

He's back on His Meds.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob" wrote in
:

[...]

Experiment my ass. Just go back to your finger painting kid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:56:19 -0600, Red Green
wrote:

Bob aka Danimal (now gone back to lurkin')

it was a little experiment prompted by a lurker
friend of this group who asked if I would play along.

Experiment my ass. Just go back to your finger painting kid.

You caught that also. If his friend told him to eat a **** sandwich...

Oh nevermind!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Why would you want to put a nail through a roof made of ****, it will