Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Thanks and now back to lurking

In article , "Bob" wrote:
People, or at least a good few of you, don't give up your day jobs and
please keep the not-so-expert advice coming, it's hilarious. I wouldn't let
some of you nail a shingle on my **** house roof.
There are however a small few of seasoned professionals on this group that
actually know what they're talking about to which I have gained much respect
for over the years.
It is unfortunate, they are drowned out half of the time by the
know-it-alls, the grammar
checkers and the trolls who are forever trying to one-up others on this
group when they don't
even have a lick of sense or knowledge about the subject being discussed.
I do appologize for my rude behaviour in several posts, nothing personal, it
was a little experiment prompted by a lurker friend of this group who asked
if I would play along.

Wow, sounds like you sobered up.