Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Thanks and now back to lurking

"Bob" wrote in
:

People, or at least a good few of you, don't give up your day jobs and
please keep the not-so-expert advice coming, it's hilarious. I
wouldn't let some of you nail a shingle on my **** house roof.
There are however a small few of seasoned professionals on this group
that actually know what they're talking about to which I have gained
much respect for over the years.
It is unfortunate, they are drowned out half of the time by the
know-it-alls, the grammar
checkers and the trolls who are forever trying to one-up others on
this group when they don't
even have a lick of sense or knowledge about the subject being
discussed. I do appologize for my rude behaviour in several posts,
nothing personal, it was a little experiment prompted by a lurker
friend of this group who asked if I would play along.

on that note,
Happy New Year all

Bob aka Danimal (now gone back to lurkin')

it was a little experiment prompted by a lurker
friend of this group who asked if I would play along.

Experiment my ass. Just go back to your finger painting kid.