Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm back and meaner than ever

Gentlemen,

First of all, ''Who'' do "some" of you think you are and why do you think
you are qualified to even give advice????????????

If you know nothing or just a little about 'A' subject at hand why are you
so persistent "PLEASE" by all means SHUT UP. Tooth paste is not for fixing
dents in drywall and because you own a cordless screwdriver, don't make you
a ****ing professional. There is a slim possibility that we can turn this
site into a "TRUE" help site.
That will only happen when the ****ing mealy mouths who are the first to
reply and think they KNOW IT ALLS are NO LONGER in charge AND will not
responded.

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS GROUP OR I'M GONE FOREVER AND LIKE YOU
WOULD EVEN CARE
DAN

Posted to alt.home.repair

LOL, some or should I say a good few of you wouldn't even make a good patch
on a real carpenters arse. And I'm saying that because it is true. You make
me laugh, I can't believe the naivety of some of the posters and the
incompetentent gullibility that the arseholes on this site project to make
themselves believable. Half of you lame brains should be shot with a ball of
your own ****.

"Danimal" wrote in message
Gentlemen,

First of all, ''Who'' do "some" of you think you are and why do you think
you are qualified to even give advice????????????

If you know nothing or just a little about 'A' subject at hand why are you
so persistent "PLEASE" by all means SHUT UP. Tooth paste is not for
fixing dents in drywall and because you own a cordless screwdriver, don't
make you a ****ing professional. There is a slim possibility that we can
turn this site into a "TRUE" help site.
That will only happen when the ****ing mealy mouths who are the first to
reply and think they KNOW IT ALLS are NO LONGER in charge AND will not
responded.

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS GROUP OR I'M GONE FOREVER AND LIKE YOU
WOULD EVEN CARE
DAN

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stepfann King" wrote in message

And your claim to fame is, let me guess, x-box and intenet clown. I bet
you either choke a hammer or use two hands to drive a nail.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "Danimal" wrote:

[snip]
PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS GROUP OR I'M GONE FOREVER AND LIKE YOU
WOULD EVEN CARE
DAN

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Danimal" wrote in message
LOL, some or should I say a good few of you wouldn't even make a good
patch on a real carpenters arse. And I'm saying that because it is true.
You make me laugh, I can't believe the naivety of some of the posters and
the incompetentent gullibility that the arseholes on this site project to
make themselves believable. Half of you lame brains should be shot with a
ball of your own ****.

Meaner than ever? LMFAO...a mean person would have the balls to say
"asshole" and "ass" instead of "arse". Step aside and let the real men
handle it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I suggest that all parties should immediately killfile
(filter) out posts from anyone who uses crude language. If
the language isn't suited for use in he presence of a
priest, or a nun, then the person should be removed from the
group. Realizing this isn't a moderated group, we can only
filter our own screens. But, we can encourage others to keep
the group courteous and clean.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Danimal" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

Yes, please have some respect for this group. Use clean,
courteous language.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Danimal"
wrote in message

Half of you lame brains should be shot with a ball of
your own ****.

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS GROUP

Posted to alt.home.repair

Danimal wrote:
Gentlemen,

First of all, ''Who'' do "some" of you think you are and why do you think
you are qualified to even give advice????????????

If you know nothing or just a little about 'A' subject at hand why are you
so persistent "PLEASE" by all means SHUT UP. Tooth paste is not for fixing
dents in drywall and because you own a cordless screwdriver, don't make you
a ****ing professional. There is a slim possibility that we can turn this
site into a "TRUE" help site.
That will only happen when the ****ing mealy mouths who are the first to
reply and think they KNOW IT ALLS are NO LONGER in charge AND will not
responded.

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS GROUP OR I'M GONE FOREVER AND LIKE YOU
WOULD EVEN CARE
DAN

Somebody needs a time out.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message

He's here just for whatever reactions he gets. Content of the
reactions doesn't matter to him. If you acknowleged his existence
directly or indirectly, he scores a point in his shriveled little
mind, and that will encourage him to stay. If he is totally shunned by
all, he will find a new group to harass that is stupid enough to
attempt conversation with him.

Yup. Just dump it in the killfile with stormin moron and the rest.

Posted to alt.home.repair

.

"Danimal" wrote in message
[...]

I suggest to the original writer of this post that the words "pervert,
pedophile and child molester" be stricken from use here as we might offend
those very same priests he mentioned.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Danimal" wrote in
:

Gentlemen,

snip barf

... OR I'M GONE FOREVER AND LIKE
YOU WOULD EVEN CARE
DAN

Correct.

Oh crimus. Another one of these. I thought DDT took care of them all.
Apparently have returned like bedbugs have.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 31, 12:29*pm, Van Chocstraw
wrote:
On 12/31/2009 01:23 AM, Danimal wrote:

Gentlemen,

First of all, ''Who'' do "some" of you think you are and why do you think
you are qualified to even give advice????????????

If you know nothing or just a little about 'A' subject at hand why are you
so persistent "PLEASE" *by all means SHUT UP. Tooth paste is not for fixing
dents in drywall and because you own a cordless screwdriver, don't make you
a ****ing professional. *There is a slim *possibility that we can turn this
site into a "TRUE" help site.
That will only happen when the ****ing mealy mouths who are the first to
reply and think they KNOW IT ALLS *are NO LONGER in charge AND will not
responded.

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS GROUP OR I'M GONE FOREVER AND LIKE YOU
WOULD EVEN CARE
DAN

People just give their opinions and fact about how they deal with
similar problems. We learn a lot of tricks this way. Just ignore the
garbage.- Hide quoted text -

Ignore!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Danimal wrote:
Gentlemen,

First of all, ''Who'' do "some" of you think you are and why do you
think you are qualified to even give advice????????????

If you know nothing or just a little about 'A' subject at hand why
are you so persistent "PLEASE" by all means SHUT UP. Tooth paste is
not for fixing dents in drywall and because you own a cordless
screwdriver, don't make you a ****ing professional. There is a slim
possibility that we can turn this site into a "TRUE" help site.
That will only happen when the ****ing mealy mouths who are the first
to reply and think they KNOW IT ALLS are NO LONGER in charge AND
will not responded.

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS GROUP OR I'M GONE FOREVER AND LIKE
YOU WOULD EVEN CARE
DAN

People come to this group from different backgrounds and experiences.
Regarding the toothpaste trick, I saw a light-in-the-loafers decorator on TV
advocating that very thing. He probably considers a hammer just TOO butch
and the only tool he ever used was a darning needle (with matching pumps and
handbag).

I don't think it's fair to criticize someone for a different approach than
your preferred method. I wouldn't begin to tell a surgeon he should use a
Fein Multimaster instead of the reciprocating bone saw that he picked off
the instrument table.

Besides, your anti-toothpase screed could be considered by some as
homophobic. I think you should apologize to all the pecker-prancers here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Danimal" wrote in message
Gentlemen,

First of all, ''Who'' do "some" of you think you are and why do you think
you are qualified to even give advice????????????

If you know nothing or just a little about 'A' subject at hand why are you
so persistent "PLEASE" by all means SHUT UP. Tooth paste is not for
fixing dents in drywall and because you own a cordless screwdriver, don't
make you a ****ing professional. There is a slim possibility that we can
turn this site into a "TRUE" help site.
That will only happen when the ****ing mealy mouths who are the first to
reply and think they KNOW IT ALLS are NO LONGER in charge AND will not
responded.

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS GROUP OR I'M GONE FOREVER AND LIKE YOU
WOULD EVEN CARE
DAN

Watch out for that OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo doorknob.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 02:53:20 -0330, Danimal wrote:

Gentlemen,

??? Hmmmmmmmmmm!

Flattery will get you no where in this group.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Jim is offline

"Danimal" wrote in message
Gentlemen,

First of all, ''Who'' do "some" of you think you are and why do you think
you are qualified to even give advice????????????

If you know nothing or just a little about 'A' subject at hand why are
you so persistent "PLEASE" by all means SHUT UP. Tooth paste is not for
fixing dents in drywall and because you own a cordless screwdriver, don't
make you a ****ing professional. There is a slim possibility that we
can turn this site into a "TRUE" help site.
That will only happen when the ****ing mealy mouths who are the first to
reply and think they KNOW IT ALLS are NO LONGER in charge AND will not
responded.

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS GROUP OR I'M GONE FOREVER AND LIKE YOU
WOULD EVEN CARE
DAN

Lets see...posted at 12:30 AM...I can recognize a drunk when I see one..
Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Danimal wrote:
[...]

What's wrong with prancing about?
Sometimes I think Holmes prances, in his sleeveless jumpsuit.....
goodgawd....
--
EA

Posted to alt.home.repair
LdB LdB is offline

On 12/31/2009 6:38 AM, Danimal wrote:
"Stepfann wrote in message

And your claim to fame is, let me guess, x-box and intenet clown. I bet
you either choke a hammer or use two hands to drive a nail.

Just the way you choke the chicken Dani. I'll bet there's no way you
can get more than two fingers on yours.

A blue Moon on New Years Eve. The tidal force must have been a bit
more than usual. Turned over an exceptionally big ugly rock this time.

Enjoy your holiday little child. Teacher will make you behave when
school starts again.

LdB

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I suggest that all parties should immediately killfile
(filter) out posts from anyone who uses crude language. If
the language isn't suited for use in he presence of a
priest, or a nun, then the person should be removed from the
group. Realizing this isn't a moderated group, we can only
filter our own screens. But, we can encourage others to keep
the group courteous and clean.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Or, we could killfile anyone who ****ing top-posts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I suggest that all parties should immediately killfile
(filter) out posts from anyone who uses crude language. If
the language isn't suited for use in he presence of a
priest, or a nun, then the person should be removed from the
group. Realizing this isn't a moderated group, we can only
filter our own screens. But, we can encourage others to keep
the group courteous and clean.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Or, we could killfile anyone who ****ing top-posts.

Or who doesn't unnerstand conventional/climb cutting, but thinks that they
do....
--
EA

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:28:26 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I suggest that all parties should immediately killfile
(filter) out posts from anyone who uses crude language. If
the language isn't suited for use in he presence of a
priest, or a nun, then the person should be removed from the
group. Realizing this isn't a moderated group, we can only
filter our own screens. But, we can encourage others to keep
the group courteous and clean.

****in' "A" man. You got that **** right.

I think those *******s need some more scripture study, huh?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS GROUP OR I'M GONE FOREVER AND LIKE YOU
WOULD EVEN CARE

I've never even seen you post here. So you're right, you won't be
missed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Existential Angst" wrote in message
"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I suggest that all parties should immediately killfile
(filter) out posts from anyone who uses crude language. If
the language isn't suited for use in he presence of a
priest, or a nun, then the person should be removed from the
group. Realizing this isn't a moderated group, we can only
filter our own screens. But, we can encourage others to keep
the group courteous and clean.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Or, we could killfile anyone who ****ing top-posts.

Bobo top posts with short replies so his sig is the most prominent thing.

Steve
www.exmormon.org

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS GROUP OR I'M GONE FOREVER AND LIKE YOU
WOULD EVEN CARE

I've never even seen you post here. So you're right, you won't be
missed.

And be sure to write a post on removing that doorknob from your anus.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in news:1bk117-l431.ln1
@news.infowest.com:

wrote:

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS GROUP OR I'M GONE FOREVER AND LIKE YOU
WOULD EVEN CARE

I've never even seen you post here. So you're right, you won't be
missed.

And be sure to write a post on removing that doorknob from your anus.

Steve

....with links to pics.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 23:35:56 -0600, Red Green
wrote:

...with links to pics.

Ewwww.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 31 2009, 9:02*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
*"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I suggest that all parties should immediately killfile
(filter) out posts from anyone who uses crude language.

..

Or, we could killfile anyone who ****ing top-posts.

Best post of the day.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I suggest that all parties should immediately killfile
(filter) out posts from anyone who uses crude language.

..

Or, we could killfile anyone who ****ing top-posts.

Best post of the day.

reply: It you're counting votes, I'm for killfiling the top posters. But I
have already filtered Top Posting LDS pushing Mr. Young. Now, whatever
shall I do?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 31 2009, 1:23*am, "Danimal"
wrote:

Gentlemen,

Well, at least you got that part right.

First of all,

Oh good...there's going to be more!

''Who'' do "some" of you think you are...

Some of us...well, at least me...thinks they're DerbyDad03

... and why do you think you are qualified to even give advice????????????

You need to get your keyboard fixed. The question mark is sticking.

If you know nothing or just a little about 'A' subject at hand why are you
so persistent "PLEASE" *by all means SHUT UP.

I know a lot about 'A' subject.

- It's the first letter in the English language.
- In lower case it looks like this: a
- It is a word in and of itself.

I guess I don't need to shut up.

Tooth paste is not for fixing dents in drywall and because
you own a cordless screwdriver, don't make you
a ****ing professional. *

Have you ever brushed your teeth with a cordless screwdriver? It's
quite a rewarding experience.

There is a slim *possibility that we can turn this
site into a "TRUE" help site.

I wasn't aware that "TRUE" needed help. By all means, let's do
whatever we can for "TRUE".

That will only happen when the ****ing mealy mouths who are the first to
reply and think they KNOW IT ALLS *are NO LONGER in charge AND will not
responded.

I think there's a sentence in there somewhere. Let me go look up "they
know it alls" and "will not responded".

Be right back.

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS GROUP OR I'M GONE FOREVER AND LIKE YOU
WOULD EVEN CARE

Gone from this group or really, really gone? We can only wish...

DAN

Dick

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Thomas" wrote
Smitty Two wrote:

Or, we could killfile anyone who ****ing top-posts.

Best post of the day.

Or those who can't set their attributes right so they don't have quote
markers like you. Think about it.

Seriously, there is one *solid* case for the occasional top poster. It's a
person who's visual acuity requires they use a screen reader for the blind
and if you think we've never had such, think again. Screen readers for the
blind tend to post at the top and they (depending on software) may not be
*able* to shift it unless they have a sighted friend there at the time to
help them.

We had a thread not terribly long ago, helping a friend of mine build/design
a bread rising 'credenza' sort of device. She's perfectly capable of
operating power tools even if she can no longer see. She's just extra
careful and can't do electrical work.

I've learned it's best to ask first. Most who top post, do it being unaware
of the effect on a thread and if they continue it after being told, just
because they are lazy, but *some small portion* have a good reason.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Dec 31 2009, 1:23 am, "Danimal"
wrote:

[...]

I hope your next post starts off something like, "How does one remove a door
knob from one's ...............................?"

New to Usenet, eh?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Derby, I don't care what all the others are saying about you. And I never
bought into that small farm animal rumor. I think you're okay.

Steve ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 18:46:05 -0500, cshenk wrote:

"Thomas" wrote
Smitty Two wrote:

Or, we could killfile anyone who ****ing top-posts.

Best post of the day.

Or those who can't set their attributes right so they don't have quote
markers like you.

Yes, I thought that. Or people who don't trim their replies; I've
noticed that this group is particularly bad for that for some reason -
screenfuls of quoted text for just a couple of lines of comment right at
the bottom...

cheers

Jules

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

"New to Usenet, eh?"

If that was directed to me, the Derb'ster, I'll leave it up to you to
decide.

I just did a search on some of my earlier posts and found some in
rec.woodworking from 1990, way before I was a DerbyDad.

That seems a little late since I recall accessing Usenet through some
Unix servers at a company I worked for in the mid-80s.

If 20 - 25 years of posting on Usenet is considered "new", then call
me a rookie.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Small farm animals can be had for free. There's no need to buy in.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Nah, Derby, I know you've been here for a long time. I was referring to the
person who was saying the other half of the quoted conversation.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

K...Got it.

BTW...small farm animals are still free.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I suggest that all parties should immediately killfile
(filter) out posts from anyone who uses crude language. If
the language isn't suited for use in he presence of a
priest, or a nun, then the person should be removed from the
group. Realizing this isn't a moderated group, we can only
filter our own screens. But, we can encourage others to keep
the group courteous and clean.

It would be a rare day that I would be in the company of a priest or a
nun. If I was it would probably be at a funeral.

If you're that sensitive about what the OP said then you need to get a
life.

Gordon Shumway

Our Constitution needs to be used less as a shield
for the guilty and more as a sword for the victim.