Posted to alt.home.repair
Existential Angst Existential Angst is offline

Default I'm back and meaner than ever

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Danimal wrote:
Gentlemen,

First of all, ''Who'' do "some" of you think you are and why do you
think you are qualified to even give advice????????????

If you know nothing or just a little about 'A' subject at hand why
are you so persistent "PLEASE" by all means SHUT UP. Tooth paste is
not for fixing dents in drywall and because you own a cordless
screwdriver, don't make you a ****ing professional. There is a slim
possibility that we can turn this site into a "TRUE" help site.
That will only happen when the ****ing mealy mouths who are the first
to reply and think they KNOW IT ALLS are NO LONGER in charge AND
will not responded.

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS GROUP OR I'M GONE FOREVER AND LIKE
YOU WOULD EVEN CARE
DAN

People come to this group from different backgrounds and experiences.
Regarding the toothpaste trick, I saw a light-in-the-loafers decorator on
TV advocating that very thing. He probably considers a hammer just TOO
butch and the only tool he ever used was a darning needle (with matching
pumps and handbag).

I don't think it's fair to criticize someone for a different approach than
your preferred method. I wouldn't begin to tell a surgeon he should use a
Fein Multimaster instead of the reciprocating bone saw that he picked off
the instrument table.

Besides, your anti-toothpase screed could be considered by some as
homophobic. I think you should apologize to all the pecker-prancers here.

What's wrong with prancing about?
Sometimes I think Holmes prances, in his sleeveless jumpsuit.....
goodgawd....
--
EA