Posted to alt.home.repair
SBH[_4_] SBH[_4_] is offline

Default I'm back and meaner than ever

"Danimal" wrote in message
LOL, some or should I say a good few of you wouldn't even make a good
patch on a real carpenters arse. And I'm saying that because it is true.
You make me laugh, I can't believe the naivety of some of the posters and
the incompetentent gullibility that the arseholes on this site project to
make themselves believable. Half of you lame brains should be shot with a
ball of your own ****.

"Danimal" wrote in message
Gentlemen,

First of all, ''Who'' do "some" of you think you are and why do you think
you are qualified to even give advice????????????

If you know nothing or just a little about 'A' subject at hand why are
you so persistent "PLEASE" by all means SHUT UP. Tooth paste is not for
fixing dents in drywall and because you own a cordless screwdriver, don't
make you a ****ing professional. There is a slim possibility that we
can turn this site into a "TRUE" help site.
That will only happen when the ****ing mealy mouths who are the first to
reply and think they KNOW IT ALLS are NO LONGER in charge AND will not
responded.

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS GROUP OR I'M GONE FOREVER AND LIKE YOU
WOULD EVEN CARE
DAN