Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking at Cable TV options

What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz
Posted to alt.home.repair

"desgnr" wrote in news:hdefca$jjh$1
@adenine.netfront.net:

What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

The one you don't choose.
Posted to alt.home.repair

desgnr wrote:
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

Look beyond the initial offering and find what you will have to pay long
term. I'm with Comcast and when initial offers expire you can
renegotiate and get their current initial offers. Verizon fios will not
allow this.

With satellite, I understand signal fades in stormy weather and their
internet is not good.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote:
desgnr wrote:
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

Look beyond the initial offering and find what you will have to pay
long term. I'm with Comcast and when initial offers expire you can
renegotiate and get their current initial offers. Verizon fios will
not allow this.

With satellite, I understand signal fades in stormy weather and their
internet is not good.

It doesn't fade, it disappears. And the storm need not be where you are.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to alt.home.repair

desgnr wrote:
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

Best? There is no best. They all give you a jillion stations most of which
no one in their right mind ever watches and all of which are loaded to the
gills wih commercials. And at an inflated price *because* they are giving
you all that junk.

Why can't we pay a basic fee for service and then pick and choose the
channels we want?

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"desgnr" wrote in message
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

The best choice is none.

The (entertainment) "news" they put on is propagandized disinformation that
will lower your knowledge of the world.

The "entertainment" they put on is offal heavily laced with pro-gay
messages. Do you want your kids watching that?

The advertising is even stupider and more offensove than what's on
broadcast.

Get a library card and save $50 a month.

Posted to alt.home.repair

desgnr wrote:
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

With cable, they can fold in other services at a slight discount.

Our basic cable internet service often hits 7Mbs download (usually about
4-5Mbs).

You can also get VoIP telephone service (we have two lines). Before VoIP,
our long distance bill (at 3¢/minute) was always over $200 month. All that
went away for a flat monthly fee.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:21:57 -0500, dadiOH wrote:
Frank wrote:
desgnr wrote:
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

Look beyond the initial offering and find what you will have to pay
long term. I'm with Comcast and when initial offers expire you can
renegotiate and get their current initial offers. Verizon fios will
not allow this.

With satellite, I understand signal fades in stormy weather and their
internet is not good.

It doesn't fade, it disappears.

cuts in and out is a more accurate description

And the storm need not be where you are.

It has to be close enough, between the ground receiver and the
sattelite, in geosynchronous orbit along the equator.
The storm has to be in the sky where the dish is pointed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:25:15 -0500, dadiOH wrote:
desgnr wrote:
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

Best? There is no best. They all give you a jillion stations most of which
no one in their right mind ever watches and all of which are loaded to the
gills wih commercials. And at an inflated price *because* they are giving
you all that junk.

Why can't we pay a basic fee for service and then pick and choose the
channels we want?

I'm still ****ed at how they have put a lock in what equipment
(theirs which is crap) you can use to record digital programming.
Posted to alt.home.repair

desgnr wrote:
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

Best? There is no best. They all give you a jillion stations most
of which no one in their right mind ever watches and all of which
are loaded to the gills wih commercials. And at an inflated price
*because* they are giving you all that junk.

Why can't we pay a basic fee for service and then pick and choose the
channels we want?

I'm still ****ed at how they have put a lock in what equipment
(theirs which is crap) you can use to record digital programming.

So far, I haven't had that problem. My computers digital tuners work fine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 11, 8:48*am, "desgnr" wrote:
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

I think it all depends on where you are. I have cable and routinely
hit 11 or 12 Mb/sec download speeds. It's been as high as 15. Upload
is usually in the 2 to 3 Mb/sec. This is on Optimum Online with the
basic cable - no premium paid for.

I have limited experience with satellite, but what I have had has been
frustrating. Dishes knocked out of alignment by weather (huh?) and
weather interfering with reception. When you call customer service,
the first thing they ask is if there is bad weather in your area.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 11, 11:03*am, "John D99" wrote:
"desgnr" wrote in message

What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

The best choice is none.

The (entertainment) "news" they put on *is propagandized disinformation that
will lower your knowledge of the world.

Only if you allow it to. I choose to laugh at it instead. The same
goes for the financial-entertainment stations.

The "entertainment" they put on is offal heavily laced with pro-gay
messages. Do you want your kids watching that?

Don't care if they do or not. Why would it matter? Are they going to
catch something?

The advertising is even stupider and more offensove than what's on
broadcast.

That's what the mute button, the channel changer and the DVR are for.

Get a library card and save $50 a month.

They have so-called "pro-gay" books at my library. Should I take my
kids' library cards away?
Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

RicodJour wrote:
I have limited experience with satellite, but what I have had has been
frustrating. ...

I've been frustrated by the contract terms -- I'd never even consider
signing such an one-sided and open-ended document as any I've seen...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"desgnr" wrote in message ...
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz
2 GB DDR2 SDRAM
Windows Vista Home Premium SP1

Directv.

Grossly oversimplified answer to grossly oversimplified question ;^)

Posted to alt.home.repair

desgnr wrote:
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

Best? There is no best. They all give you a jillion stations most
of which no one in their right mind ever watches and all of which
are loaded to the gills wih commercials. And at an inflated price
*because* they are giving you all that junk.

Why can't we pay a basic fee for service and then pick and choose the
channels we want?

I'm still ****ed at how they have put a lock in what equipment
(theirs which is crap) you can use to record digital programming.

So far, I haven't had that problem. My computers digital tuners work fine.

Here in AZ with cox cable, they encrypt everything that isn't
available over the air. I don't want to rent their ****ty DVR. I've
connected my DVR to record OTA and now just have analog cable. It's
ironic how the snowy channels are only what I get over the cable.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"desgnr" wrote in message

What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

You really have to look at what they offer. In this area we have
comcast, fios and satellite. FIOS gives the best signal, comcast
doesn't have enough bandwidth and has to compress the signal, although
I'm not sure most people would notice. Verizon gives some channels for
free that Comcast charges for and the other way around. The speed
channel is free on FIOS but Comcast its part of a paid package. I had
Dish network, it wasn't too bad, I lost the signal in bad weather but
it was still ok. When you order movies on dish you can't just watch it
anytime you want, it runs at a certain time since it is satellite.
With Comcast and FIOS you can purchase a movie and watch anytime you
want. I think Comcast has a better on-demand selection than FIOS, FIOS
has better internet service (not shared like comcast). Dish and FIOS
had a International Japanese channel that Comcast didn't have (my wife
is japanese, so this was important).
Posted to alt.home.repair

desgnr wrote:
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

We presently have satellite TV. I am contemplating doing without TV.
News? I'll buy a Sunday newspaper now and then, and otherwise watch the
sky for storm clouds, smoke and/or fire. Let me know when they pass
healthcare reform. )
Posted to alt.home.repair

dadiOH wrote:

desgnr wrote:
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

Best? There is no best. They all give you a jillion stations most
of which no one in their right mind ever watches and all of which are
loaded to the gills wih commercials. And at an inflated price
*because* they are giving you all that junk.

Why can't we pay a basic fee for service and then pick and choose the
channels we want?

The television industry has actively fought a la carte cable/satellite
because they see it as a threat to their profits. So guess who wins that
fight, the consumer, or an industry that can spend millions lobbying
politicians? But I've read that some Canadian cable companies have packages
where the consumer picks the five or ten or fifteen etc. channels he
wants--I'd consider getting cable again (despite their average annual price
increases of up to 6%) if that were available. Until then I see no reason
to pay for dozens of channels I don't have the slightest interest in
watching.

Most of the folks I know who have Comcast say it's a tough company to deal
with if you have problems--they really don't want to hear from you if you
need help. Comcast is a network of local systems they bought up, so their
technical and consumer-support quality apparently varies between regions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

John D99 wrote:

The "entertainment" they put on is offal heavily laced with pro-gay
messages. Do you want your kids watching that?

Are you under the impression that your kids can somehow be recruited to
become homosexual by seeing these supposed "pro-gay messages"? Did you
really do such a bad job raising your children that you think their sexual
orientation can be changed by a movie?

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
desgnr wrote:
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

With cable, they can fold in other services at a slight discount.

Our basic cable internet service often hits 7Mbs download (usually about
4-5Mbs).

You can also get VoIP telephone service (we have two lines). Before VoIP,
our long distance bill (at 3¢/minute) was always over $200 month. All that
went away for a flat monthly fee.

Hope you got an UPS on your cable modem, and probably a cell for
backup. VOIP, when it is working okay, is fine, but the infrastructure
for cable TV isn't too storm-tolerant.

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"desgnr" wrote in message

What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

The best choice is none.

The (entertainment) "news" they put on is propagandized disinformation
that
will lower your knowledge of the world.

Only if you allow it to. I choose to laugh at it instead. The same
goes for the financial-entertainment stations.

The "entertainment" they put on is offal heavily laced with pro-gay
messages. Do you want your kids watching that?

==
Don't care if they do or not. Why would it matter? Are they going to
catch something?
==

Truly stupid. If you don't know that people and especially kids are
influenced by what they see and hear, then you're clueless.

Communists and nazis both understood how easy it is to shape and influence
people's minds.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...
John D99 wrote:

The "entertainment" they put on is offal heavily laced with pro-gay
messages. Do you want your kids watching that?

Are you under the impression that your kids can somehow be recruited to
become homosexual by seeing these supposed "pro-gay messages"? Did you
really do such a bad job raising your children that you think their sexual
orientation can be changed by a movie?

A better question is what your kids are like, idiot.

Do you think the effectiveness of propaganda and advertising is a myth?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"desgnr" wrote in message

[...]

OK, so what if they were "influenced"? I'll ask one more time:

Why would it matter?

BTW...you didn't answer my question about the library card.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 11, 1:39*pm, "John D99" wrote:
"DGDevin" wrote in message
John D99 wrote:

The "entertainment" they put on is offal heavily laced with pro-gay
messages. Do you want your kids watching that?

Offal...? What are you - a hundred?

Are you under the impression that your kids can somehow be recruited to
become homosexual by seeing these supposed "pro-gay messages"? *Did you
really do such a bad job raising your children that you think their sexual
orientation can be changed by a movie?

A better question is what your kids are like, idiot.

Do you think the effectiveness of propaganda and advertising is a myth?

I believe rumors of your intelligence are a myth. Don't believe
'em! ~

You must be one of those people that think they can keep kids away
from candy by not having any sweets in the house. Or keep your kids
from having sex before they're married by sending them to single
gender schools. Your kids don't live in a vacuum...though you might.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
desgnr wrote:
[...]

It's actually encrypted, not just QAM encoded? I have worrieds that they might
take that step, but haven't seen it so far.

Posted to alt.home.repair

DGDevin wrote:
dadiOH wrote:

desgnr wrote:
[...]

Here in Seattle, they've been very responsive to me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"desgnr" wrote in message

[...]

===

In other words, you don't care if your kids are influenced toward homosexual
activities?
They're your kids so I guess that's your call.

==
BTW...you didn't answer my question about the library card.
==

Are your kids going to search out books that promote homosexuality?
Do you have to search out TV programming that does the same, or is it more
and more commonly just stuck into story lines?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DGDevin" wrote in message
John D99 wrote:

[...]

Sure moron. One of the roles of any parent is to try and direct their kids
in healthy ways.

Your reference to "keep kids away from candy by not having any sweets in the
house" is especially stupid in a nation with an obesity epidemic and 10 year
old kids getting type 2 diabetes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 11, 8:48 am, "desgnr" wrote:
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

I think it all depends on where you are. I have cable and routinely
hit 11 or 12 Mb/sec download speeds. It's been as high as 15. Upload
is usually in the 2 to 3 Mb/sec. This is on Optimum Online with the
basic cable - no premium paid for.

I have limited experience with satellite, but what I have had has been
frustrating. Dishes knocked out of alignment by weather (huh?) and
weather interfering with reception. When you call customer service,
the first thing they ask is if there is bad weather in your area.

I recently repaired a customer's computer and straightened out his
Hughes Net satellite internet system. After spending hours on the
phone with India based tech support, I was finally connected with
American based tech support and was able to convince the tech what
the problem was and was able to get another modem shipped out. The
replacement modem gives my customer 1.2m down and 250k up which is
what I got years ago when DSL first became available around here.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

John D99 wrote:

The "entertainment" they put on is offal heavily laced with pro-gay
messages. Do you want your kids watching that?

Are you under the impression that your kids can somehow be recruited
to become homosexual by seeing these supposed "pro-gay messages"? Did you
really do such a bad job raising your children that you
think their sexual orientation can be changed by a movie?

A better question is what your kids are like, idiot.

As you're the one with paranoid delusions about your kids being at risk of
somehow being infected with homosexuality via the television it would seem
*your* parenting skills are the ones in question. There are a lot of things
to worry about in relation to one's children, but them being turned gay by
the television is not something anyone rational is concerned about. Also
notice there was no need for me to call you an idiot, you having established
that all on your own.

Do you think the effectiveness of propaganda and advertising is a
myth?

I notice you didn't answer the question: Are you under the impression that
your kids can somehow be recruited
to become homosexual by seeing these supposed "pro-gay messages"? Did you
really do such a bad job raising your children that you think their sexual
orientation can be changed by a movie?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"desgnr" wrote in message

[...]

That's the first halfway intelligent thing you've said in this thread,
and you did it without calling me any names.

Frankly, I'm surprised!

==
BTW...you didn't answer my question about the library card.
==

Are your kids going to search out books that promote homosexuality?

They might very well search them out. I don't plan to follow them
around to see.

Did you follow your's into the library every time?

Do you have to search out TV programming that does the same, or is it more
and more commonly just stuck into story lines?

I better stop the newspaper delivery and turn off the radio too. I
better block internet access to every news network, TV station and
radio station website too. There just might be a story about Gay
Rights that might influence my kids.

Oh No! I sent them to school today...probably a mistake, they might
talk about current events and get all influenced...

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/nov/09111102.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

"DGDevin" wrote in message
John D99 wrote:

The "entertainment" they put on is offal heavily laced with pro-gay
messages. Do you want your kids watching that?

Offal...? *What are you - a hundred?

[...]

Direct? I would have said guide, but in either event you're talking
about jailing them.

Your reference to "keep kids away from candy by not having any sweets in the
house" is especially stupid in a nation with an obesity epidemic and 10 year
old kids getting type 2 diabetes.

The thing to teach is self control, not intolerance. If you've done
your job well (dubious from your tone), then it doesn't matter what
your kids are exposed to. If you haven't done your job, locking them
away won't do any good either.

You are obviously parenting - assuming you procreated - from fear,
which is the meta message you are giving to your kids. You're telling
them that the world is a scary place and there are scary people around
every corner. That might be true in some situations, and with some
people, but for the vast majority it's not. You're just passing on
your paranoia and intolerance.

BTW, you do know you can lock out channels, right? You may actually
want to sit down with the goobers and watch TV with them. That
provides an excellent opportunity to have discussions on topics that
might not come up naturally, gives you an opportunity to monitor what
they are watching, and is 100% more worthwhile than whatever the hell
else you're doing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

desgnr wrote:
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

Some cable companies are better than others, but few places in the US
have a choice, so Comcast probably is the only one to consider. The only
choices -- AFAIK -- for satellite are DirecTV and Dish. Depending on
where you are, you might be able to get Verizon's FIOS or AT&T's UVerse.

Not all channels are available on all systems. so look at the channels
each offers, and the price (both the initial price and the price after
the promotional period).

We have DirecTV, but our Internet connection is via Charter's cable service.

Very occasionally we have lost our satellite signal because of a storm,
but our cable connection has gone out from time to time too, when
somebody has dug up a cable or for some other reason.

Somebody complained about having to buy a whole "bundle" of channels and
wanted to be able to pay for individual channels. CableVision in NY had
(has?) that option for some channels, but two cost about as much as the
bundle of five. It's like the newspaper: they don't give me the option
of a reduced-price edition without the sports and gardening sections.

Perce
Posted to alt.home.repair

"desgnr" wrote in message

[...]

What you're saying is that you don't care if your kids are influenced
toward homosexual
activities.

That says volumes.

==
BTW...you didn't answer my question about the library card.
==

Are your kids going to search out books that promote homosexuality?

===
They might very well search them out.
==

Interesting response.

==
Did you follow your's into the library every time?
==

I din't have to, they had no interest in it.

Do you have to search out TV programming that does the same, or is it more
and more commonly just stuck into story lines?

===
I better stop the newspaper delivery and turn off the radio too. I
better block internet access to every news network, TV station and
radio station website too. There just might be a story about Gay
Rights that might influence my kids.
===

You're confused.
We're not talking about "gay rights". We're talking about people beiong
propagandised into thinking homosexual activity is normal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 11, 3:09*pm, "Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:
desgnr wrote:
[...]

That's because they want to sell bundles. It's easier and more cost
effective for them so if they can discourage the "one offs" by
charging more, they will - as long as the "regulators" let them.

As a waitress in NYC once explained to me:

"Look, we crank out hundreds of burger platters with fries every lunch
hour. They're lined up in the kitchen as we speak just waiting for me
to pick 'em up and bring 'em out. If you want to mess up the flow by
ordering your burger on a whole wheat bun and substitute onion rings
for the fries, well, that's gonna cost you. It ain't the price of the
food that matters, it's the work flow in the kitchen."

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DGDevin" wrote in message
John D99 wrote:

[...]

They get directed to go to school, too.
Your resorting to parsing words says a lot.

Your reference to "keep kids away from candy by not having any sweets in
the
house" is especially stupid in a nation with an obesity epidemic and 10
year
old kids getting type 2 diabetes.

==
The thing to teach is self control, not intolerance.
==

So, we go from giving kids candy, to pretending that not wanting kids
exposed to pro homosexual propaganda on TV is "intolerance".

==
If you've done
your job well (dubious from your tone), then it doesn't matter what
your kids are exposed to. If you haven't done your job, locking them
away won't do any good either.
==

Bull****. From your posts it sounds like you're posting form a bathouse.

Well raised kids get into drugs and all sorts of things. Some of them get
exposed to pedophiles in churchs.

Only a fool or somebody with an agenda would pretend that it doesn't matter
what kids get exposed to.

==
You are obviously parenting - assuming you procreated - from fear,
==

You're obviously a propagnadized fool who or somebody with an agenda that is
fearful of the points I've raised.

snip

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...
John D99 wrote:

The "entertainment" they put on is offal heavily laced with pro-gay
messages. Do you want your kids watching that?

Are you under the impression that your kids can somehow be recruited
to become homosexual by seeing these supposed "pro-gay messages"? Did
you really do such a bad job raising your children that you
think their sexual orientation can be changed by a movie?

A better question is what your kids are like, idiot.

As you're the one with paranoid delusions about your kids being at risk of
somehow being infected with homosexuality via the television it would seem
*your* parenting skills are the ones in question.

Only a total fool doesn't care what their kids are exposed to.

Of course kids get influenced by the crap they see on TV - is that a big
revelation to you?

Do you think kids getting exposed to pedophile priest is also ok?

There are a lot of things
to worry about in relation to one's children, but them being turned gay by
the television is not something anyone rational is concerned about. Also
notice there was no need for me to call you an idiot, you having
established that all on your own.

Do you think the effectiveness of propaganda and advertising is a
myth?

I notice you didn't answer the question: Are you under the impression that
your kids can somehow be recruited

It's caled a "rhetorical question" fool. You're supposed to be able to
understand that advertising and propaganda are done becasue they are
effective.

With the cluelessness displayed in your responses, the questions should be
about how *you* raise your kids - assuming you actually have any and are not
simply a gay who is posting in oposition to what I have said.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:03:05 -0700, "John D99"
wrote Re Looking at Cable TV options:

"desgnr" wrote in message
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

The best choice is none.

The (entertainment) "news" they put on is propagandized disinformation that
will lower your knowledge of the world.

The "entertainment" they put on is offal heavily laced with pro-gay
messages. Do you want your kids watching that?

The advertising is even stupider and more offensove than what's on
broadcast.

Get a library card and save $50 a month.

Well said.

And join NetFlix if you really want to watch movies. The selection is
astounding.
--
I filter all messages from google groups.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 11, 3:42*pm, "John D99" wrote:
"DGDevin" wrote in message

m...

John D99 wrote:

[...]

simply a gay who is posting in oposition to what I have said.- Hide quoted text -

"With the cluelessness displayed in your responses, the questions
should be about how *you* raise your kids - assuming you actually have
any and are not simply a gay who is posting in oposition to what I
have said"

That's perfect...it just about proves that you live in your own little
world...

"assuming you actually have any and are not simply a gay who is
posting in oposition to what I have said"

You are aware that a person can be gay *and* have kids right? The 2
are not mutually exclusive - well, at least not in the real world
where the rest of us live.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Nov 11, 3:42 pm, "John D99" wrote:
"DGDevin" wrote in message

m...

John D99 wrote:

[...]

Are you being honest and admitting that you are homosexual?

Honesty is appreciated and it's relevant in a discussion where one party
might have a vested interest.

When it comes to purchasing professional clothing or work wear formen, there are numerous options that are both attractive and appealing. A manhas needs when it comes to his work wear, just like a woman. Fashion designerstoday often provide options p [email protected] Woodworking 0 April 21st 08 05:45 AM
Cable TV and coax splitters - Hookup splitter to Digital Cable JTT Home Repair 1 August 24th 07 03:15 AM
Cable TV options? mgarvie Home Repair 18 April 6th 06 01:14 AM
Intermittent static when viewing cable, cable ready problem? [email protected] Home Repair 24 October 15th 05 11:04 PM