Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Looking at Cable TV options

On Nov 11, 2:15*pm, "John D99" wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

On Nov 11, 1:35 pm, "John D99" wrote:

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

On Nov 11, 11:03 am, "John D99" wrote:

"desgnr" wrote in message

What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

The best choice is none.

The (entertainment) "news" they put on is propagandized disinformation
that
will lower your knowledge of the world.

Only if you allow it to. I choose to laugh at it instead. The same
goes for the financial-entertainment stations.

The "entertainment" they put on is offal heavily laced with pro-gay
messages. Do you want your kids watching that?

==
Don't care if they do or not. Why would it matter? Are they going to
catch something?
==

Truly stupid. If you don't know that people and especially kids are
influenced by what they see and hear, then you're clueless.

Communists and nazis both understood how easy it is to shape and influence
people's minds.

==
OK, so what if they were "influenced"? I'll ask one more time:

Why would it matter?
===

In other words, you don't care if your kids are influenced toward homosexual
activities?
They're your kids so I guess that's your call.

That's the first halfway intelligent thing you've said in this thread,
and you did it without calling me any names.

Frankly, I'm surprised!

==
BTW...you didn't answer my question about the library card.
==

Are your kids going to search out books that promote homosexuality?

They might very well search them out. I don't plan to follow them
around to see.

Did you follow your's into the library every time?

Do you have to search out TV programming that does the same, or is it more
and more commonly just stuck into story lines?

I better stop the newspaper delivery and turn off the radio too. I
better block internet access to every news network, TV station and
radio station website too. There just might be a story about Gay
Rights that might influence my kids.

Oh No! I sent them to school today...probably a mistake, they might
talk about current events and get all influenced...

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/nov/09111102.html