Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Looking at Cable TV options

On Nov 11, 8:48*am, "desgnr" wrote:
What is best ?
Comcast Cable TV or Satellite TV
If Satellite which provider is best deal ?

I think it all depends on where you are. I have cable and routinely
hit 11 or 12 Mb/sec download speeds. It's been as high as 15. Upload
is usually in the 2 to 3 Mb/sec. This is on Optimum Online with the
basic cable - no premium paid for.

I have limited experience with satellite, but what I have had has been
frustrating. Dishes knocked out of alignment by weather (huh?) and
weather interfering with reception. When you call customer service,
the first thing they ask is if there is bad weather in your area.