Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Very Old Wainscoting

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And there's Miss
Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And there's Miss
Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

She needs to go to the bathroom?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:57:56 -0500, "Master Betty"
wrote:

"Red Green" wrote in message

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And there's Miss
Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

She needs to go to the bathroom?

She needs to go potty.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:52:44 -0500, Red Green
wrote:

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And there's Miss
Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

Gosh I hate Avocado green "wainscoting"
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And there's
Miss Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

Nice picture of commercial trim.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote in
:

wrote:

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And
there's Mi

ss
Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

Gosh I hate Avocado green "wainscoting"

That's what you're looking at?! Are you blind? I was wondering why
they didn't change the direction of the flooring at the turn in the
hallway. Maybe they wanted to get rid of a lot of small pieces.

What can I say? Don't have an eye for things. Rookie I guess.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:14:43 -0500, Red Green
wrote:

RicodJour wrote in
:

wrote:

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And
there's Mi

ss
Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

Gosh I hate Avocado green "wainscoting"

That's what you're looking at?! Are you blind? I was wondering why
they didn't change the direction of the flooring at the turn in the
hallway. Maybe they wanted to get rid of a lot of small pieces.

What can I say? Don't have an eye for things. Rookie I guess.

Geesh. A rookie calling a rookie a rookie.

I looked at this whole project at face value and all it needs is some
cosmetic changes.

Fresh paint, but if you want to take it to the floor, that's okay.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Red Green" wrote in message

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And there's
Miss
Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

She needs to go to the bathroom?

She needs to go potty.

I've been spending too much time with my nephew.

installing wainscoting grodenhiATgmailDOTcom Home Repair 22 October 17th 07 05:03 PM
Wainscoting Buck Turgidson Woodworking 20 April 28th 07 06:09 AM
Wainscoting scbody Woodworking 3 December 28th 05 01:23 PM
What to do with wainscoting and low windows? Randy Chapman Woodworking 6 July 7th 04 11:26 PM
Wainscoting Mark Ohlund Woodworking 4 March 13th 04 04:24 PM