Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Very Old Wainscoting

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:14:43 -0500, Red Green
wrote:

RicodJour wrote in
:

On Oct 18, 7:55*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:52:44 -0500, Red Green
wrote:

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And
there's Mi

ss
Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

Gosh I hate Avocado green "wainscoting"

That's what you're looking at?! Are you blind? I was wondering why
they didn't change the direction of the flooring at the turn in the
hallway. Maybe they wanted to get rid of a lot of small pieces.

What can I say? Don't have an eye for things. Rookie I guess.

Geesh. A rookie calling a rookie a rookie.

I looked at this whole project at face value and all it needs is some
cosmetic changes.

Fresh paint, but if you want to take it to the floor, that's okay.