DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Very Old Wainscoting (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/289736-very-old-wainscoting.html)

Red Green October 18th 09 11:52 PM

Very Old Wainscoting

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And there's Miss
Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

Master Betty October 18th 09 11:57 PM

Very Old Wainscoting

"Red Green" wrote in message

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And there's Miss
Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

She needs to go to the bathroom?

joevan October 19th 09 12:41 AM

Very Old Wainscoting

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:57:56 -0500, "Master Betty"
wrote:

"Red Green" wrote in message

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And there's Miss
Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

She needs to go to the bathroom?

She needs to go potty.

Oren[_2_] October 19th 09 12:55 AM

Very Old Wainscoting

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:52:44 -0500, Red Green
wrote:

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And there's Miss
Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

Gosh I hate Avocado green "wainscoting"

HeyBub[_3_] October 19th 09 01:54 AM

Very Old Wainscoting

Red Green wrote:
My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And there's
Miss Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

Nice picture of commercial trim.

Red Green October 20th 09 12:14 AM

Very Old Wainscoting

RicodJour wrote in
:

wrote:

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And
there's Mi

ss
Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

Gosh I hate Avocado green "wainscoting"

That's what you're looking at?! Are you blind? I was wondering why
they didn't change the direction of the flooring at the turn in the
hallway. Maybe they wanted to get rid of a lot of small pieces.

What can I say? Don't have an eye for things. Rookie I guess.

Oren[_2_] October 20th 09 03:37 AM

Very Old Wainscoting

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:14:43 -0500, Red Green
wrote:

RicodJour wrote in
:

wrote:

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And
there's Mi

ss
Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

Gosh I hate Avocado green "wainscoting"

That's what you're looking at?! Are you blind? I was wondering why
they didn't change the direction of the flooring at the turn in the
hallway. Maybe they wanted to get rid of a lot of small pieces.

What can I say? Don't have an eye for things. Rookie I guess.

Geesh. A rookie calling a rookie a rookie.

I looked at this whole project at face value and all it needs is some
cosmetic changes.

Fresh paint, but if you want to take it to the floor, that's okay.

Master Betty October 20th 09 03:04 PM

Very Old Wainscoting

wrote:

"Red Green" wrote in message

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And there's
Miss
Beaver. Gee she was swell.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

She needs to go to the bathroom?

She needs to go potty.

I've been spending too much time with my nephew.