Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Comparing NG furnaces

Hi, best group on Usenet! I'm getting proposals on a new gas furnace to
replace ancient oil burner. Looking at Coleman and Carrier & will also
look at Trane. All will be highest EFU available.

Anyone care to share opinions on these three? I know Carrier has/had a
class action law suit but don't know what the outcome was as far as
rmediating the quality. ie: Making the furnaces "all better".

Hope you won't confuse me by suggesting other makes. I just want
something reliable that will keep me warm!! Don't expect instant
eventually. Thanx, Liza

Posted to alt.home.repair

Olie Young wrote:

Hi, best group on Usenet! I'm getting proposals on a new gas furnace to
replace ancient oil burner. Looking at Coleman and Carrier & will also
look at Trane. All will be highest EFU available.

Anyone care to share opinions on these three? I know Carrier has/had a
class action law suit but don't know what the outcome was as far as
rmediating the quality. ie: Making the furnaces "all better".

Hope you won't confuse me by suggesting other makes. I just want
something reliable that will keep me warm!! Don't expect instant
eventually. Thanx, Liza

Check out:

http://www.consumersearch.com/www/ho...home/furnaces/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 11, 5:56*pm, (Olie Young) wrote:
Hi, best group on Usenet! *I'm getting proposals on a new gas furnace to
replace ancient oil burner. *Looking at Coleman and Carrier & will also
look at Trane. *All will be highest EFU available.

Anyone care to share opinions on these three? I know Carrier has/had a
class action law suit but don't know what the outcome was as far as
rmediating the quality. *ie: Making the furnaces "all better".

Hope you won't confuse me by suggesting other makes. *I just want
something reliable that will keep me warm!! * Don't expect instant
eventually. *Thanx, Liza

Instead of me spending an hour of typing my findings, unless you PAY
me, Id suggest you leave and learn yourself. Its your money, you wont
learn true comparisons here, Mr lazy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:19:31 -0700 (PDT), ransley
wrote:
On Sep 11, 5:56*pm, (Olie Young) wrote:
Hi, best group on Usenet! *I'm getting proposals on a new gas furnace
to replace ancient oil burner. *Looking at Coleman and Carrier & will
also look at Trane. *All will be highest EFU available.
Anyone care to share opinions on these three? I know Carrier has/had a
class action law suit but don't know what the outcome was as far as
rmediating the quality. *ie: Making the furnaces "all better".
Hope you won't confuse me by suggesting other makes. *I just want
something reliable that will keep me warm!! * Don't expect instant
eventually. *Thanx, Liza
Instead of me spending an hour of typing my findings, unless you PAY me,
Id suggest you leave and learn yourself. Its your money, you wont learn
true comparisons here, Mr lazy.

Actually it is MRS. LAZY (Liza) and I hope they wouldnt pay you since
you are not a professional in the HVAC field.

To Liza:
Yes, you are a lazy ass. Do your homework. Look for who will do the best
job for you, and who will be there when you need it years later. Forget
the name brand. They are all ****. Throw-a-ways after 10 years so
purchase a labor warranty and be done with it. Bubba
OK. Got the message. Made you scroll didn't I.
Liza

radiator output (comparing) Roger Mills UK diy 11 September 18th 08 04:51 PM
radiator output (comparing) YAPH UK diy 0 September 5th 08 11:19 PM
OT - Comparing Paris J T Woodworking 18 February 6th 08 02:40 PM
Comparing pressure washers Charlie Bress Home Repair 10 August 23rd 05 07:16 PM
Comparing 18" Bandsaws Brett A. Thomas Woodworking 18 December 1st 04 04:12 PM