Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Comparing NG furnaces

On Sep 11, 5:56*pm, (Olie Young) wrote:
Hi, best group on Usenet! *I'm getting proposals on a new gas furnace to
replace ancient oil burner. *Looking at Coleman and Carrier & will also
look at Trane. *All will be highest EFU available.

Anyone care to share opinions on these three? I know Carrier has/had a
class action law suit but don't know what the outcome was as far as
rmediating the quality. *ie: Making the furnaces "all better".

Hope you won't confuse me by suggesting other makes. *I just want
something reliable that will keep me warm!! * Don't expect instant
eventually. *Thanx, Liza

Instead of me spending an hour of typing my findings, unless you PAY
me, Id suggest you leave and learn yourself. Its your money, you wont
learn true comparisons here, Mr lazy.