Posted to alt.home.repair
Erma1ina Erma1ina is offline

Default Comparing NG furnaces

Olie Young wrote:

Hi, best group on Usenet! I'm getting proposals on a new gas furnace to
replace ancient oil burner. Looking at Coleman and Carrier & will also
look at Trane. All will be highest EFU available.

Anyone care to share opinions on these three? I know Carrier has/had a
class action law suit but don't know what the outcome was as far as
rmediating the quality. ie: Making the furnaces "all better".

Hope you won't confuse me by suggesting other makes. I just want
something reliable that will keep me warm!! Don't expect instant
eventually. Thanx, Liza

Check out:

http://www.consumersearch.com/www/ho...home/furnaces/