Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OT - Comparing Paris

One way to encourage tourism.

Paris, France
http://boortz.com/images/funny/redne...s_paris_fr.jpg
Paris, Kentucky
http://boortz.com/images/funny/redne...s_paris_ky.jpg

JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker

I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 3, 5:53 pm, (J T) wrote:
One way to encourage tourism.

Paris, Francehttp://boortz.com/images/funny/redneck_pics_paris_fr.jpg
Paris, Kentuckyhttp://boortz.com/images/funny/redneck_pics_paris_ky.jpg

No. That's not going to encourage anyone to visit Kentucky....

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 4, 8:20 am, Jeff wrote:
On Feb 3, 5:53 pm, (J T) wrote:

One way to encourage tourism.

Paris, Francehttp://boortz.com/images/funny/redneck_pics_paris_fr.jpg
Paris, Kentuckyhttp://boortz.com/images/funny/redneck_pics_paris_ky.jpg

No. That's not going to encourage anyone to visit Kentucky....

Ah, Jeff. You need to learn something about the gratitude of ugly
women.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 4, 3:36*pm, (J T) wrote:
Mon, Feb 4, 2008, 5:20am (EST-3) (Jeff)
No. That's not going to encourage anyone to visit Kentucky....

* * *I take it that you've never been on a three-day drunk then, eh?

Hey there... do you have a license for using 'eh', eh?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Charlie Self" wrote:

Ah, Jeff. You need to learn something about the gratitude of ugly
women.

Remember what is said about ladies who have reached 40?

They don't tell,
They don't yell,
They don't swelll,
And they are grateful as hell.

Or that classic lyric:

"... they all get better lookin at closing time".

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 5, 12:42 pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Charlie Self" wrote:
Ah, Jeff. You need to learn something about the gratitude of ugly
women.

Remember what is said about ladies who have reached 40?

They don't tell,
They don't yell,
They don't swelll,
And they are grateful as hell.

Or that classic lyric:

"... they all get better lookin at closing time".

Lew

There's also something in there about "coyote ugly", too. I think I
met all of them in downstate NY when my first marriage broke up, but I
never did gnaw off my arm.
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Tue, Feb 5, 2008, 9:42am (EST-3)
(Lew*Hodgett) doth sayeth:
Remember what is said about ladies who have reached 40?
They don't tell,
They don't yell,
They don't swelll,
And they are grateful as hell.
Or that classic lyric:
"... they all get better lookin at closing time".

I bet the guy that told you about that 40 age limit is the same guy
that said, "Trust me, it's perfectly safe, nothing's gong to happen.".

http://www.pulp.co.nz/images-listing...eerGoggles.jpg

JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker

I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 5, 1:19*pm, (J T) wrote:
Tue, Feb 5, 2008, 8:11am (EST-3) (Robatoy) doth
queryeth:
Hey there... do you have a license for using 'eh', eh?

* * *Eh?

That'll cost ya..

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Charlie Self" wrote:

There's also something in there about "coyote ugly", too. I think I
met all of them in downstate NY when my first marriage broke up, but

never did gnaw off my arm.

That's why you have three (3) bags.

One over her head, and two(2) over yours.

You need a 2nd one in case the first one breaks.

You realize that this is quickly sliding down that slippery slope to
that litany of "She was so ugly that .................... ( Fill in
the one liner of choice)

I've known guys who can keep that one going for hours.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 5, 5:07Â*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Charlie Self" wrote:
There's also something in there about "coyote ugly", too. I think I
met all of them in downstate NY when my first marriage broke up, but

never did gnaw off my arm.

That's why you have three (3) bags.

One over her head, and two(2) over yours.

You need a 2nd one in case the first one breaks.

You realize that this is quickly sliding down that slippery slope to
that litany of "She was so ugly that .................... ( Fill in
the one liner of choice)

I've known guys who can keep that one going for hours.

Lew

Your girlfriend is so ugly,۬when she joined an ugly contest, they said
"Sorry, no professionals."
Your girlfriend is so ugly,۬she looked out the window and got arrested
for mooning.
Your girlfriend is so ugly,۬just after she was born, her mother said
"What a treasure!" and her father said "Yes, let's go bury it."
Your girlfriend is so ugly,۬they push her face into dough to make ugly-
cookies.
Your girlfriend is so ugly,۬when she walks into a bank, they turn off
the surveillence cameras
Your girlfriend is so ugly,۬her mom had to be drunk to breast feed her
Your girlfriend is so ugly,۬she made an onion cry.
Your girlfriend is so ugly,۬when she went to the beautician it took 12
hours. . .for a quote!
Your girlfriend is so ugly,۬even Rice Krispies won't talk to her!
Your girlfriend is so ugly,۬on Halloween the kids trick or treat her
by phone!
Your girlfriend is so ugly,۬people go as her to Halloween parties.

I'll spare you the next 5000
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 5, 7:25*pm, (J T) wrote:
Tue, Feb 5, 2008, 1:01pm (EST-3) (Robatoy) doth
sayeth:
That'll cost ya..

* * *Ce qui, *eh?

Okay, what do we have here? EH, without a license, and now Phrogg
without a license? That's a phelony.

The rest of you, move along, nothing to see here....

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 5, 7:32*pm, (J T) wrote:
Tue, Feb 5, 2008, 2:07pm (EST-3)
(Lew*Hodgett) did writeth:
snip You realize that this is quickly sliding down that slippery slope
to that litany of "She was so ugly snip

* * *Reminded of when I was cadre in a training company, and we had an
advanced course going thru. *One guy I never heard called anything but
Oogly. *They called him that becaus his buddies claimed every woman he
took out was double oogly.

* * *For the kiddide who need it explained, oogly is double ugly. *So
double oogly...

Here we call that UGly with a capital UG. A face that can stop a
clock.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

On Feb 5, 7:32*pm, (J T) wrote:
Tue, Feb 5, 2008, 2:07pm (EST-3)
(Lew*Hodgett) did writeth:
snip You realize that this is quickly sliding down that slippery
slope to that litany of "She was so ugly snip

* * *Reminded of when I was cadre in a training company, and we had

an
advanced course going thru. *One guy I never heard called anything
but Oogly. *They called him that becaus his buddies claimed every
woman he took out was double oogly.

* * *For the kiddide who need it explained, oogly is double ugly.

*So
double oogly...

Here we call that UGly with a capital UG. A face that can stop a
clock.

And a bit north of you it's a face that can stop a train.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 6, 1:11*am, (J T) wrote:
Tue, Feb 5, 2008, 5:07pm (EST-3) (Robatoy) doth
mumbleth:
Okay, what do we have here? EH, without a license, and now Phrogg
without a license? That's a phelony.

* * *Eh? *Permis ? Permis ? N'ayez besoin d'aucun permis puant.

LOL..okay, you win. (Just had the weirdest experience..an image of a
Frenchman with a Mexican accent....weird)

Paris Hilton Screwing! zaax UK diy 14 October 17th 05 11:45 AM
Comparing pressure washers Charlie Bress Home Repair 10 August 23rd 05 07:16 PM
Comparing 18" Bandsaws Brett A. Thomas Woodworking 18 December 1st 04 04:12 PM