Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ridge vent or wind turbines?

Hello,
My house has not attic ventilation other that the 2 gable vents.

I know I need to add eave vents but would like ya'lls opinion on ridge vents
versus wind turbines.

I have heard the pros and con from friends and family about ridge vents and
wind turbines.
ie, if it is storming badly, ridge vents can let water in.
wind turbines don't last, noisy, etc .....
etc ....

I live in Arlington, Texas. If this make a difference.

TIA.

Michael

B & Q wind turbines ? Richard UK diy 84 December 17th 06 11:40 PM
B&Q Wind turbines Zoinks UK diy 178 November 27th 06 02:12 PM
Wind turbines - can be DIY made? dg UK diy 465 October 18th 06 06:00 PM
Vent bathroom fan to ridge vent by constructing an adapter at ridge? Mike Home Repair 6 June 14th 06 03:23 PM
Roofing question - ridge vent vs. turbines? Olaf Home Repair 18 May 10th 05 02:33 AM