Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

Default PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

"Jim34" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Bout time the Iranian people spoke to the idiots in their government then.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

"Pete D" wrote in
:

"Jim34" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Bout time the Iranian people spoke to the idiots in their government
then.

LOL You could say that about nearly every Govt, including mine :-))

Mick Brown
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

Jim34 wrote:
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Do not worry. When we bomb their nuclear facilities I'm sure our pilots
will try to miss these peaceful areas

Frank
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 18, 3:10 am, Jim34 wrote:
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Hmm ... not one picture from that symposium where Iran said the
Holocaust never occurred. This little piece of propaganda was pretty
weak. You could have found similar pictures of Germany in the 30s and
40s.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
T T is offline

In article 46ef9364$0$32457$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au, says...

"Jim34" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Bout time the Iranian people spoke to the idiots in their government then.

The problem in Iran isn't so much the government as it is the clerical
class.

Ahmadenijad has very little power in Iran, but the Ayatollah's trump
even him.

A while back there was a British journalist who went into Tehran and it
was a bit disconcerting to me. It was one of those never think about it
issues but it's a modern city.

More to the point, the sentiment among the people is changing. The
Ayatollah's don't hold much power over the youth in the country. So we
could see change sooner than later.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

"T" wrote

http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Bout time the Iranian people spoke to the idiots in their government then.

The problem in Iran isn't so much the government as it is the clerical
class.

Ahmadenijad has very little power in Iran, but the Ayatollah's trump
even him.

A while back there was a British journalist who went into Tehran and it
was a bit disconcerting to me. It was one of those never think about it
issues but it's a modern city.

More to the point, the sentiment among the people is changing. The
Ayatollah's don't hold much power over the youth in the country. So we
could see change sooner than later.

Iranians hate the Shah but miss the lifestyle they had under him.
The people want a situation more like Turkey.

--Tedward
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

"T" wrote in message
. ..
In article 46ef9364$0$32457$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au, says...

"Jim34" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Bout time the Iranian people spoke to the idiots in their government

then.

The problem in Iran isn't so much the government as it is the clerical
class.

Ahmadenijad has very little power in Iran, but the Ayatollah's trump
even him.

A while back there was a British journalist who went into Tehran and it
was a bit disconcerting to me. It was one of those never think about it
issues but it's a modern city.

More to the point, the sentiment among the people is changing. The
Ayatollah's don't hold much power over the youth in the country. So we
could see change sooner than later.

All rational assessments claim that Iran, if they wanted to, could not
produce a weapon for 5-10 years. And from what the sources who were right
on Iraq are saying, they do not want to and there is no evidence that they
are. What they are doing just happens to be legal as they are a signatory
to the UN Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty. A treaty which Israel and India
are not signatories yet we give them nuclear technology and now even fuel.
There is every indication that a peaceful change of government could occur.
Don't forget that on 9-11 millions of Iranians marched in the streets of
Tehran with signs saying "we are all Americans today." Great strides had
been taken by the moderate, pro-western, government they had at the time.
That was all thrown into the garbage with Bush's "axis of evil" speech.
Without that speech, quite likely the moderate voices would prevail today.
As it was all we succeeded in doing was proving that we could not be trusted
and that is all the radicals needed to regain control.

War is coming. Of that there is no doubt. Even if the spineless democrats
wanted to, they'd not be able to stop it. And what will come of it will be
of global reach and will cause vast pain and misery for a long, long time.

Paul

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

"Janet" wrote in message
Interesting photos, thanks.

Although I completely oppose the idea of attacking Iran--and opposed the
invasion of Iraq--I find the choice of musical accompaniment rather
interesting, since the convert-to-Islam version of Cat Stevens came out in
public support of the fatwa calling for the murder of Salman Rushdie. Not
the action of a peace activist, hmmm?

Rushdie is still alive and making public appearances. The Fatwa was a
symbolic gesture. If they were serious, he would not have lasted a day.
Britain has a great many Muslims and I'm sure one would have gotten the job
done.

Paul

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 18, 12:07 pm, "Paul M. Cook"
wrote:
"T" wrote in message

. ..

In article 46ef9364$0$32457$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au, says...

"Jim34" wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

So you are blaming the hatred of Jews by the Iranians on Bush's
speech? Come on! A.) "All rational assessments" = all of those you
agree with since the irrational ones, of course, are the ones with
much shorter time periods that you would rather not believe. B.)
Unfortunately, the Iranians themselves are contradicting your
statements regarding what they have and what their attentions are. I
know you would rather hide your head in the sand and hope it will all
go away, but the Iranian leadership has said many, many times that
they want to get rid of Israel. Their philosophy calls for it and even
dictates their salvation in an apocalypse scenario. C.) Umm, are you
saying it's legal for them to make a nuclear bomb? All "rational"
sources have said they are trying to get one. Why do you think the N.
Koreans are running around there? For the pleasant scenery? D.) Just
remember who elected their president in the first place.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 18, 11:07 am, "Edward M. Kennedy" wrote:
"T" wrote

http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Bout time the Iranian people spoke to the idiots in their government then.

The problem in Iran isn't so much the government as it is the clerical
class.

Ahmadenijad has very little power in Iran, but the Ayatollah's trump
even him.

A while back there was a British journalist who went into Tehran and it
was a bit disconcerting to me. It was one of those never think about it
issues but it's a modern city.

More to the point, the sentiment among the people is changing. The
Ayatollah's don't hold much power over the youth in the country. So we
could see change sooner than later.

Iranians hate the Shah but miss the lifestyle they had under him.
The people want a situation more like Turkey.

--Tedward- Hide quoted text -

And so they went out and elected who they did as their president. I
think your statements here are more wishful thinking and hoping than
anything else -- much like the German sympathizers before WWII.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 18, 10:31 am, T wrote:
In article 46ef9364$0$32457$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au, says...

"Jim34" wrote in message
roups.com...
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Bout time the Iranian people spoke to the idiots in their government then.

The problem in Iran isn't so much the government as it is the clerical
class.

Ahmadenijad has very little power in Iran, but the Ayatollah's trump
even him.

A while back there was a British journalist who went into Tehran and it
was a bit disconcerting to me. It was one of those never think about it
issues but it's a modern city.

More to the point, the sentiment among the people is changing. The
Ayatollah's don't hold much power over the youth in the country. So we
could see change sooner than later.

Your statement about they ayatollahs and the youth are simply wishful
thinking. True, the youth may want to wear their hair differently, but
they hate the Jews just as much as anyone in leadership or else they
wouldn't have elected those leaders in the first place.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

"trijcomm" wrote

[...]

Do you know a anything about Iran? You probably think they are
Arabs too.

Public support for reform is strong -- see the previous president
who served two terms and was very popular, especially among the
women and youth. You might as well claim America is a bible
thumping nation just because we elected Reagan and the Bush clan.

Or you could read National Geographic's last article on the place.

There is a significant Islamic law faction, but it isn't so much
anti-West as anti-Israel and anti-America. Unfortunately they
got enough power to keep it -- they started keeping reformists
from running for office in 1994.

--Tedward
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

"T" wrote in message
. ..
In article 46ef9364$0$32457$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au, says...

"Jim34" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Bout time the Iranian people spoke to the idiots in their government
then.

The problem in Iran isn't so much the government as it is the clerical
class.

Ahmadenijad has very little power in Iran, but the Ayatollah's trump
even him.

A while back there was a British journalist who went into Tehran and it
was a bit disconcerting to me. It was one of those never think about it
issues but it's a modern city.

More to the point, the sentiment among the people is changing. The
Ayatollah's don't hold much power over the youth in the country. So we
could see change sooner than later.

I guess Lebanon is similar in many ways, most people lead a life not that
far removed from many in the "Western World" but sadly the separation of
Church and State does not occur.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
T T is offline

In article , says...
"T" wrote

http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Bout time the Iranian people spoke to the idiots in their government then.

The problem in Iran isn't so much the government as it is the clerical
class.

Ahmadenijad has very little power in Iran, but the Ayatollah's trump
even him.

A while back there was a British journalist who went into Tehran and it
was a bit disconcerting to me. It was one of those never think about it
issues but it's a modern city.

More to the point, the sentiment among the people is changing. The
Ayatollah's don't hold much power over the youth in the country. So we
could see change sooner than later.

Iranians hate the Shah but miss the lifestyle they had under him.
The people want a situation more like Turkey.

--Tedward

The Shah was a CIA backed puppet but a puppet who brutally put down
dissent in his own country.

That makes it easy to understand why people likes the lifestyle during
that time period but hated the Shah.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
T T is offline

In article , says...
"trijcomm" wrote

[...]

I found the video I had mentioned in an earlier post, it's called Rageh
in Iran where BBC reporter Rageh Omaar visits. Even gets to kneel down
and pray with Amahdinejad at the opening of a new tunnel.

The video is an hour and a half.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

Pete D wrote:

I guess Lebanon is similar in many ways, most people lead a life not
that far removed from many in the "Western World" but sadly the
separation of Church and State does not occur.

It does in Lebanon - or used to. The Prime Minister was, by law, a Christian
and the President a Muslim (or vice-versa, I forget). Lebanon was once the
Rivera of the Middle East: banking center, vacation spot, high standard of
living.

Then the PLO was evicted from Jordan and moved to Lebanon. The country's
been a basket case ever since.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

on 9/18/2007 5:28 PM HeyBub said the following:
Pete D wrote:

I guess Lebanon is similar in many ways, most people lead a life not
that far removed from many in the "Western World" but sadly the
separation of Church and State does not occur.

It does in Lebanon - or used to. The Prime Minister was, by law, a Christian
and the President a Muslim (or vice-versa, I forget). Lebanon was once the
Rivera of the Middle East: banking center, vacation spot, high standard of
living.

Then the PLO was evicted from Jordan and moved to Lebanon. The country's
been a basket case ever since.

I was in Beirut a few times when I was in the US Navy in the late 50s.
It was a beautiful modern looking city, and I walked all over it,
sometimes alone, and always in uniform. Never had any problem, and most
times I was ignored. I and two others took a taxi up to Baalbek for a
visit to the ruins.
The best time was in September, when we would go ashore, and look at all
the latest new American cars riding around.
I spent 26 months over in the Med.
..

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
acl acl is offline

On Sep 19, 12:28 am, "Pete D" wrote:
"T" wrote in message

. ..

In article 46ef9364$0$32457$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au, says...

"Jim34" wrote in message
groups.com...
[...]

I normally avoid looking at such threads, but made the mistake of
doing so for this one. You, at least, normally post reasonable stuff;
but when we're talking about blowing people into pieces, I think more
thought is needed than is put by most people here; and some personal
experience of what it actually involves (beyond parliamentary
discussions, I mean) should probably be mandatory-not much hope of
that, though. Hence wars...

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 18, 3:05 pm, "Edward M. Kennedy" wrote:
"trijcomm" wrote

[...]

So you spout off all this misnnformation about Iran and then dare
declare, "Do you know anything about Iran?" Your statement about "see
the previous president" to prove your point is extremely weak, since
they went ahead and elected an anti-Jewish Hitler who wants to destroy
Jews and is doing everything he can to get the job done. Oh, I'm sure
public reform is strong -- up in the hills and mountains where they
run and hide so they can wear their hair the way they want to. Let's
be clear -- wearing hair in an "anti-Islamic manner" is far, far from
"reform." We are talking institutionalized hate here that is bound and
determined to manifest itself by the destruction of an entire state
and its supporters. Your arguments are Larouchian.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 18, 3:28 pm, "Pete D" wrote:
"T" wrote in message

. ..

In article 46ef9364$0$32457$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au, says...

"Jim34" wrote in message
groups.com...
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Bout time the Iranian people spoke to the idiots in their government
then.

The problem in Iran isn't so much the government as it is the clerical
class.

Ahmadenijad has very little power in Iran, but the Ayatollah's trump
even him.

A while back there was a British journalist who went into Tehran and it
was a bit disconcerting to me. It was one of those never think about it
issues but it's a modern city.

More to the point, the sentiment among the people is changing. The
Ayatollah's don't hold much power over the youth in the country. So we
could see change sooner than later.

I guess Lebanon is similar in many ways, most people lead a life not that
far removed from many in the "Western World" but sadly the separation of
Church and State does not occur.- Hide quoted text -

So you interpret the "Western World" lifestyle as -- hou? Music?
Hairstyle? It doesn't matter how you wear your hair, what movies you
watch or what kind of music you listen to when it comes to
institutionalized hate.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 18, 3:05 pm, "Edward M. Kennedy" wrote:
"trijcomm" wrote

You might as well claim America is a bible
thumping nation just because we elected Reagan and the Bush clan.

This is an unbelieveably simplistic and erroneous statement. You
should hang your head in shame that you compare a nation that has
freedom of religion to a rogue nation of goons that hate Jews -- and
has publicly stated so, by the way -- and has an institutionalized
system that has led to stonings of those who violate its tenets, not
to mention its attempt to destroy a nation that believes differently.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

"trijcomm" wrote

[...]

Feel to point some out.

"Do you know anything about Iran?" Your statement about "see
the previous president" to prove your point is extremely weak, since
they went ahead and elected an anti-Jewish Hitler who wants to destroy
Jews and is doing everything he can to get the job done. Oh, I'm sure
public reform is strong -- up in the hills and mountains where they
run and hide so they can wear their hair the way they want to. Let's
be clear -- wearing hair in an "anti-Islamic manner" is far, far from
"reform." We are talking institutionalized hate here that is bound and
determined to manifest itself by the destruction of an entire state
and its supporters. Your arguments are Larouchian.

Just because some Iranians want to wipe out Israel has nothing
to do with my original assertion:

"Iranians hate the Shah but miss the lifestyle they had under him.
The people want a situation more like Turkey."

Btw, you don't sound any better than Iran's president.

--Tedward
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

In rec.sport.football.college Edward M. Kennedy sanoi, hitaasti kuin hämähäkki:
"trijcomm" wrote

[...]

Iran is a complicated place. You are pretty close to completely
right, and your interlocutor is nearly entirely wrong. To the
point, in fact, that he sounds a lot like somebody trying to build
up anti-semitic hate early in the 3rd Reich.

There's a lot of bad in Iran right now. There are a lot of _other_
things going on in Iran, too, and it's very interesting to actually
discover, rather than reading ignorant, hate-filled diatribes.

rich
--
-to reply, it's hot not warm
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 18, 7:04 pm, T wrote:

We may have freedom of religion in the U.S. but it's the freedom FROM
religion that has me more concerned.

Yea. Them Lutherans always screamin' CONVERT OR DIE! while the
streets run red with blood.

-Tom Enright

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 18, 9:10 pm, T wrote:
In article om,
says...

On Sep 18, 7:04 pm, T wrote:

We may have freedom of religion in the U.S. but it's the freedom FROM
religion that has me more concerned.

Yea. Them Lutherans always screamin' CONVERT OR DIE! while the
streets run red with blood.

-Tom Enright

You missed the point. Government funding of faith based initiatives is
wrong and should never have been allowed to happen.

Government funding of about 90% of what they fund is wrong and should
never be allowed to happen. However, relative to the rest of the
programs supported by the government, I don't know why faith-based
initiatives are worse. If the group can do the job they are
contracted to do, who cares?

-Tom Enright

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 18, 5:19 pm, "Edward M. Kennedy" wrote:
"trijcomm" wrote

[...]

You are sadly, sadly mistaken. These people got what they want. You
don't seem to understand the culture of the Iranians.

Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 18, 6:03 pm, rich hammett wrote:
[...]

\ and kick Jerry Falwell's ass."- Hide quoted text -

Umm, the ugly, hate-filled diatribes are coming from Iran.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 18, 6:04 pm, T wrote:
In article . com,
says...

On Sep 18, 3:05 pm, "Edward M. Kennedy" wrote:
"trijcomm" wrote

You might as well claim America is a bible
thumping nation just because we elected Reagan and the Bush clan.

This is an unbelieveably simplistic and erroneous statement. You
should hang your head in shame that you compare a nation that has
freedom of religion to a rogue nation of goons that hate Jews -- and
has publicly stated so, by the way -- and has an institutionalized
system that has led to stonings of those who violate its tenets, not
to mention its attempt to destroy a nation that believes differently.

We may have freedom of religion in the U.S. but it's the freedom FROM
religion that has me more concerned.

There's a lot more freedom from religion being lived right now than
freedom of religion and that indeed has me concerned.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 18, 8:10 pm, T wrote:
In article om,
says...

On Sep 18, 7:04 pm, T wrote:

We may have freedom of religion in the U.S. but it's the freedom FROM
religion that has me more concerned.

Yea. Them Lutherans always screamin' CONVERT OR DIE! while the
streets run red with blood.

-Tom Enright

You missed the point. Government funding of faith based initiatives is
wrong and should never have been allowed to happen.

I think YOU missed the point.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

Disculpa Senora trijcomm, pero did you really mime the following on
9/18/2007 9:59 PM???
[...]

Just out of curiosity, how many Iranians have you actually met or spoken
to? And please enlighten us - what exactly is this "culture of the
Iranians" that you refer to?

--
I'm so hip I have trouble seeing over my pelvis.
I'm so cool you can keep a side of meat in me for months.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

"Zaphod Beeblebrox" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

It's poop, dog poop, is the culture and targets of opportunity are their
names.

--
------MoParMaN------

TEDWARD Said:

Eggs are really good for you. They have all the nutrition needed to make a
chicken.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

"Janet" wrote in message

"Paul M. Cook" wrote in message

"Janet" wrote in message
Interesting photos, thanks.

Although I completely oppose the idea of attacking Iran--and opposed

the
invasion of Iraq--I find the choice of musical accompaniment rather
interesting, since the convert-to-Islam version of Cat Stevens came out
in
public support of the fatwa calling for the murder of Salman Rushdie.

Not
the action of a peace activist, hmmm?

Rushdie is still alive and making public appearances. The Fatwa was a
symbolic gesture. If they were serious, he would not have lasted a day.
Britain has a great many Muslims and I'm sure one would have gotten the
job
done.

Paul

Rushdie lived in hiding for years, protected by the British government.

True, but he managed to appear in public quite often at events that were
planned well in advance and that it was known he would appear at them.

The fatwa was evil, and Cat Stevens showed just how vicious he was by
publicly supporting it.

I'd like to know why he did it. To be a good Muslim he could still have
said nothing. This angle of it I am not sure about.

Paul

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

In rec.sport.football.college LongRodSilver sanoi, hitaasti kuin hämähäkki:
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 21:10:50 -0400, T
wrote:

In article om,
says...
On Sep 18, 7:04 pm, T wrote:

We may have freedom of religion in the U.S. but it's the freedom FROM
religion that has me more concerned.

Yea. Them Lutherans always screamin' CONVERT OR DIE! while the
streets run red with blood.

-Tom Enright

You missed the point. Government funding of faith based initiatives is
wrong and should never have been allowed to happen.

So the Government should never have rebuilt those black churches that
the ministers burnt down? They shouldn't be building places for
muslims to pray, and giving tax write offs to mosques either?

Why is it when someone complains about religion.. what they are
really referring to is CHRISTIANITY.. not islam, judaism,
buddhist..anything else???

You are a really, really confused person. What "black churches"
are you talking about? Their own ministers burnt them down?
More to the point of your post, aren't they Christian churches?

rich
--
-to reply, it's hot not warm
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
\ Rich Hammett http://home.hiwaay.net/~rhammett
/ Barry Goldwater: "Every good Christian should line up
\ and kick Jerry Falwell's ass."
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

In rec.sport.football.college Zaphod Beeblebrox sanoi, hitaasti kuin hämähäkki:
[...]

Are you kidding? He hangs out for potluck every week at the
local Zoroastrian church! And all of his cats are Persian!

rich
--
-to reply, it's hot not warm