Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Paul M. Cook Paul M. Cook is offline

Default PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

"Janet" wrote in message
Interesting photos, thanks.

Although I completely oppose the idea of attacking Iran--and opposed the
invasion of Iraq--I find the choice of musical accompaniment rather
interesting, since the convert-to-Islam version of Cat Stevens came out in
public support of the fatwa calling for the murder of Salman Rushdie. Not
the action of a peace activist, hmmm?

Rushdie is still alive and making public appearances. The Fatwa was a
symbolic gesture. If they were serious, he would not have lasted a day.
Britain has a great many Muslims and I'm sure one would have gotten the job
done.

Paul