jim rozen

Default OT Iran

In article , John Scheldroup says...

More crossposted crap from the peanut gallery....

Plonk

please reply to:
Eric R Snow

SNIP

The Jew and their agents in place in the U.S. government want the
Continuing War extended into Iran and Syria.

The evidence for their crimes is now being manufactured.

Four More Wars!

--Tim May

Tim,
Is your above statement serious? Or do I detect some tongue in cheek?
Eric R Snow
Cliff

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:06:43 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:51:53 -0600, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

Anybody still having thoughts to bomb Iran into the stone age
like Iraq, had now best think it over again.

http://www.voanews.com/english/2005-02-27-voa8.cfm

With the agreement between Iran and Russia, to supply nuclear fuel to
Iran, and for Iran to ship the spent fuel back to Russia, there may be
no need to bomb Iraq.

IDIOT.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IRAQ WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT
WITH THE US OR THE EU AS THE VENDOR !!!!!

HTH
--
Cliff
John Scheldroup

wrote:

Anybody still having thoughts to bomb Iran into the stone age
like Iraq, had now best think it over again.

http://www.voanews.com/english/2005-02-27-voa8.cfm

With the agreement between Iran and Russia, to supply nuclear fuel to
Iran, and for Iran to ship the spent fuel back to Russia, there may be
no need to bomb Iraq.

Oh by the way Gunner..

IDIOT.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IRAQ WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT
WITH THE US OR THE EU AS THE VENDOR !!!!!

John

Gunner

wrote:

Anybody still having thoughts to bomb Iran into the stone age
like Iraq, had now best think it over again.

http://www.voanews.com/english/2005-02-27-voa8.cfm

With the agreement between Iran and Russia, to supply nuclear fuel to
Iran, and for Iran to ship the spent fuel back to Russia, there may be
no need to bomb Iraq.

Oh by the way Gunner..

IDIOT.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IRAQ WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT
WITH THE US OR THE EU AS THE VENDOR !!!!!

John

Was that before or after they started producing weapons grade
radioatives to produce a bomb?

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)

Cliff

wrote:

Anybody still having thoughts to bomb Iran into the stone age
like Iraq, had now best think it over again.

http://www.voanews.com/english/2005-02-27-voa8.cfm

With the agreement between Iran and Russia, to supply nuclear fuel to
Iran, and for Iran to ship the spent fuel back to Russia, there may be
no need to bomb Iraq.

Oh by the way Gunner..

IDIOT.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IRAQ WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT
WITH THE US OR THE EU AS THE VENDOR !!!!!

John

Was that before or after they started producing weapons grade
radioatives to produce a bomb?

Just EXACTLY how totally clueless are you, Gunner?
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 05:23:16 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:18:15 -0500, "Kathy"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
. ..

Seems nobody payed any attention to the last sentence.

Check again.
Half of us did.

Not even close to half.

Gunner

Those voices getting loud again?
Turn the knob counterclockwise.
--
Cliff
jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

Was that before or after they started producing weapons grade
radioatives to produce a bomb?

Jesus, what would you do if they actually *made* bombs, and
TOLD you that they had done so? Invade?

North Korea, here we come!!

Jim

please reply to:
Gunner

On 28 Feb 2005 05:20:33 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Was that before or after they started producing weapons grade
radioatives to produce a bomb?

Jesus, what would you do if they actually *made* bombs, and
TOLD you that they had done so? Invade?

North Korea, here we come!!

Jim

North Korea has 100,000 artillery pieces pointed South. The vast
majority of them are pointed at Seoul which is well within range.

Its estimated that a 15 minute barrage will kill 1.5-3 million
residents of Seoul.

The residents of NK have been systematiclly starved to death over the
last 50 yrs so the leadership could build deep bunkers and build a
static defense system. Any military action against NK will likely
involve hitting them with nukes as they are too well entrenched to
remove them as a threat.

So its pretty much an option of last resort. Unlike Iraq, which could
be and was defeated in a few hours with relatively few casualites on
either side.
Twice.

NK does have The Bomb. Has had it for years. Chinese.
They are now able to manufacture their own. They have been using the
threat of doing so to gain economic aid for many years.

The mad dwarf used to be pretty smart. Now that he is growing more and
more insane...things are getting far more dicey.

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)
Terry Collins

Gunner wrote:

So its pretty much an option of last resort. Unlike Iraq, which could
be and was defeated in a few hours with relatively few casualites on
either side.

ROFL. So you don't think the "insurgency" was planned right from the
beginning?
Where did the Iraqi (?) army receive their tactics training anyway?

Gunner

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 16:08:27 +1100, Terry Collins
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

So its pretty much an option of last resort. Unlike Iraq, which could
be and was defeated in a few hours with relatively few casualites on
either side.

ROFL. So you don't think the "insurgency" was planned right from the
beginning?

No..I dont, actually.

Where did the Iraqi (?) army receive their tactics training anyway?

A lot of the early birds got trained by the US. They became the
Generals later on. With the exception of the Baathists and their
enforcement arm the Feyadeen..and fewer and fewer of them are
surviving..most of the insurgents are foreign nationals come for the
Great Jihad.
This is the reason they have no problem with butchering the Iraqi
civilians..because they are Syrian, Palistinian, Saudi and so on. They
are not killing their "own" people. The Iraqi population is simply
both a tool and in the way.

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)
Terry Collins

Gunner wrote:

ROFL. So you don't think the "insurgency" was planned right from the
beginning?

No..I dont, actually.

Aarh, well our news kept on pointing out that there was a number of
weapons caches around the country, which tends to indicate that
they/someone expected that their army would have been quickly overrun
(again) and that the best plan was to make sure any surviving guerillas
were well armed.
Gunner

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 20:19:21 +1100, Terry Collins
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

ROFL. So you don't think the "insurgency" was planned right from the
beginning?

No..I dont, actually.

Aarh, well our news kept on pointing out that there was a number of
weapons caches around the country, which tends to indicate that
they/someone expected that their army would have been quickly overrun
(again) and that the best plan was to make sure any surviving guerillas
were well armed.

Terry..are our National Guard Armoreys considered weapons caches to be
used in the event of an invasion?

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)
Terry Collins

wrote:

Gunner wrote:

ROFL. So you don't think the "insurgency" was planned right from the
beginning?

No..I dont, actually.

Aarh, well our news kept on pointing out that there was a number of
weapons caches around the country, which tends to indicate that
they/someone expected that their army would have been quickly overrun
(again) and that the best plan was to make sure any surviving guerillas
were well armed.

Terry..are our National Guard Armoreys considered weapons caches to be
used in the event of an invasion?

Hopefully so, but then "the enemy" probably has a list of them and their
location, so they wouldn't be too useful.

Nope, the news showed buried caches in suitcases, etc. Are you telling
me that your "news" didn't show you this stuff.
Gunner

wrote:

Gunner wrote:

ROFL. So you don't think the "insurgency" was planned right from the
beginning?

No..I dont, actually.

Aarh, well our news kept on pointing out that there was a number of
weapons caches around the country, which tends to indicate that
they/someone expected that their army would have been quickly overrun
(again) and that the best plan was to make sure any surviving guerillas
were well armed.

Terry..are our National Guard Armoreys considered weapons caches to be
used in the event of an invasion?

Hopefully so, but then "the enemy" probably has a list of them and their
location, so they wouldn't be too useful.

Nope, the news showed buried caches in suitcases, etc. Are you telling
me that your "news" didn't show you this stuff.

I saw lots of ammo dumps, schools filled with explosives and NBC suits
and a fair number of decontamination kits with fresh loadouts of
atropine injectors. Which of course bear some questioning doncha
think?

It was well known for months before we went in, that we were coming.
So Sadman and Co. put as much ammo and explosives around the country
as they could. Reminiscent of the Japanese doing just that prior to
the dropping of the two atomic bombs.

Its called Last Ditch defense.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"

Terry Collins

Gunner wrote:

I saw lots of ammo dumps, schools filled with explosives and NBC suits
and a fair number of decontamination kits with fresh loadouts of
atropine injectors. Which of course bear some questioning doncha
think?

My personal theory is that these WMD were made of metal and the moment
"the authorities" became engaged in the "war", the locals helped
themselves for the scrap value.
pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Wed, 02 Mar 2005 01:52:28 GMT
in rec.crafts.metalworking :

wrote:

Gunner wrote:

[...]

And the places that those caches kept showing up. Schools, hospitals,
house of worship, back rows of movie theaters, random closets, water
closets, sand pits, peach pits. Iraq was the arm pit of the world! (If you
found weapons in a pit, that would make it an "arm pit" wouldn't it?)

Hmmm, time to break out the schnapps and put the keyboard away...

toodles
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.
jim rozen

In article , pyotr filipivich
says...

And the places that those caches kept showing up. Schools, hospitals,
house of worship, back rows of movie theaters, random closets, water
closets, sand pits, peach pits. Iraq was the arm pit of the world! (If you
found weapons in a pit, that would make it an "arm pit" wouldn't it?)

Hmmm, time to break out the schnapps and put the keyboard away...

More's the pity.

Jim

please reply to:
Gunner

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 15:56:32 +1100, Terry Collins
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

I saw lots of ammo dumps, schools filled with explosives and NBC suits
and a fair number of decontamination kits with fresh loadouts of
atropine injectors. Which of course bear some questioning doncha
think?

My personal theory is that these WMD were made of metal and the moment
"the authorities" became engaged in the "war", the locals helped
themselves for the scrap value.

There has been a quantity of radioactive metals, and some small
amounts of yellow cake turn up in scrap dealers that determined the
metals came from Iraq.

However..if you try to salvage out cannisters of Sarin, VX, or mustard
gas...the union tends to be a bit miffed as all the folks who pay dues
tend to turn up their toes shortly after turning several funny colors,
doing the Chicken Dance and falling down dead.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"
pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show jim rozen
wrote back on 1 Mar 2005 22:39:52 -0800 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
In article , pyotr filipivich
says...

And the places that those caches kept showing up. Schools, hospitals,
house of worship, back rows of movie theaters, random closets, water
closets, sand pits, peach pits. Iraq was the arm pit of the world! (If you
found weapons in a pit, that would make it an "arm pit" wouldn't it?)

Hmmm, time to break out the schnapps and put the keyboard away...

More's the pity.

Thanks, I think. I've a GRE Verbal 750, and I'm not afraid (or
ashamed) to use it :-)
--
pyotr filipivich.