pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show jim rozen
wrote back on 1 Mar 2005 22:39:52 -0800 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
In article , pyotr filipivich
says...

And the places that those caches kept showing up. Schools, hospitals,
house of worship, back rows of movie theaters, random closets, water
closets, sand pits, peach pits. Iraq was the arm pit of the world! (If you
found weapons in a pit, that would make it an "arm pit" wouldn't it?)

Hmmm, time to break out the schnapps and put the keyboard away...

More's the pity.

Thanks, I think. I've a GRE Verbal 750, and I'm not afraid (or
ashamed) to use it :-)
--
pyotr filipivich.