Gunner

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 08:06:14 +1100, Terry Collins
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 20:19:21 +1100, Terry Collins
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

ROFL. So you don't think the "insurgency" was planned right from the
beginning?

No..I dont, actually.

Aarh, well our news kept on pointing out that there was a number of
weapons caches around the country, which tends to indicate that
they/someone expected that their army would have been quickly overrun
(again) and that the best plan was to make sure any surviving guerillas
were well armed.

Terry..are our National Guard Armoreys considered weapons caches to be
used in the event of an invasion?

Hopefully so, but then "the enemy" probably has a list of them and their
location, so they wouldn't be too useful.

Nope, the news showed buried caches in suitcases, etc. Are you telling
me that your "news" didn't show you this stuff.

I saw lots of ammo dumps, schools filled with explosives and NBC suits
and a fair number of decontamination kits with fresh loadouts of
atropine injectors. Which of course bear some questioning doncha
think?

It was well known for months before we went in, that we were coming.
So Sadman and Co. put as much ammo and explosives around the country
as they could. Reminiscent of the Japanese doing just that prior to
the dropping of the two atomic bombs.

Its called Last Ditch defense.

Gunner

Rule #35