Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another garage door opener question

I'm trying to understand just what happens when you "learn" the opener
remotes. I also have a three button built in remote in my vehicle. I'm
trying to figure out (without experimenting) if the remote "learns" from the
head unit, or does the head unit "learn" the remote. What I'm trying to
accomplish (if possible) is to "learn" the same button to two or more garage
doors. (not in the same location).

thank for any input.

--
Steve Barker