Posted to alt.home.repair

Default blue circle on screen of rear projection Hitachi television

Hello

My rear projection Hitachi television has a blue circle on the screen.

Can anyone tell me what is causing this?

The television is about 3 years old

I was told it would cost about $1000.00 to repair.

Help please

Posted to alt.home.repair

sci.electronics.repair