Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Kev Kev is offline

Default JVC AV-56WP84 56" DLP Rear Projection Television

The TV was working fine until it stopped turning on. I have ordered
and received the schematic diagrams and will begin troubleshooting this
weekend. I was wondering if anyone had any repair tips or a similar
resolved problem with this model. Any tips at all will be greatly
appreciated.

JVC AV-56WP84 56" DLP Rear Projection Television

Thanks,

Kevin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Kev Kev is offline

Default JVC AV-56WP84 56" Rear Projection Television

Dick wrote:
On 29 Sep 2006 07:45:44 -0700, "Kev" wrote:

The TV was working fine until it stopped turning on. I have ordered
and received the schematic diagrams and will begin troubleshooting this
weekend. I was wondering if anyone had any repair tips or a similar
resolved problem with this model. Any tips at all will be greatly
appreciated.

JVC AV-56WP84 56" Rear Projection Television

Thanks,

Kevin

Its not a DLP---Its a 3 tube set!!

Yes you are correct sorry for the mistake; so, any tips?