Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default J-B Weld vs. J-B Kwik

I've been using J-B Weld for years. When I went to buy some new tubes
today, I noticed the borg also carries J-B Kwik which claims a 4
minute set time, 4 hour cure.

My gut tells me that a longer set and cure time (J-B Weld - 15 hour
cure) would be better/stronger, but I ain't no chemist.

Any thoughts on the matter? Is J-B Kwik just as good as J-B Weld when
both have cured completely?

JB Weld MOP CAP Metalworking 7 March 18th 06 04:49 PM
Kwik-Way Grinder Information - Pictures [email protected] Metalworking 2 February 1st 06 08:47 PM
LEARN HOW TO WELD plumbcrazy Metalworking 0 January 21st 06 05:42 AM
weld vs. solder Dominic Palazzola Metalworking 23 May 5th 05 03:00 PM