Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Concrete sanding

We placed concrete in our backyard about a month and a half ago. It was
a cold day and my husband rushed the finish because it was getting
dark. Things weren't setting up as quickly as we would have liked so he
went ahead and did the broom finish before it was ready. Now we have a
very rough surface. Anybody know a good way to smooth it out? Please
help!

Difference between concrete sealer and concrete paint? Harry Muscle Home Ownership 9 March 22nd 06 09:28 PM
concrete sanding KTECH Home Repair 2 October 24th 05 09:51 PM
breaking 6 inch concrete pad need a concrete breaker-follow up tom patton UK diy 5 April 6th 05 12:28 AM
How well do the powerless sanding tools work on sanding the inside of bowls? George Saridakis Woodturning 5 February 8th 05 11:48 PM
Sanding Concrete Countertops MC Home Repair 9 September 6th 04 01:15 AM