Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Concrete sanding

You don't say what the slab is for. If it is a high traffic area
and in the open, you can scatter fresh, sharp mason's sand on it
and walk/work/let-the-kids-ride-bikes to ease the texture. It
does kind of depend on what it is, where it is, and what it is to
be used for.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DanG

"emaalyon" wrote in message
oups.com...
We placed concrete in our backyard about a month and a half ago.
It was
a cold day and my husband rushed the finish because it was
getting
dark. Things weren't setting up as quickly as we would have
liked so he
went ahead and did the broom finish before it was ready. Now we
have a
very rough surface. Anybody know a good way to smooth it out?
Please
help!