Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Recommendations for a generator?

Abe wrote:

As many of you have probably heard on the news, the Pacific NW was
recently hit by huge long-lasting power outages due to weather. I was
one of those affected. To be prepared for next time, I want to buy a
generator that can power either my furnace or a couple of space
heaters...

Use the "waste heat."

Nick

Posted to alt.home.repair

Details?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

wrote in message
Abe wrote:

As many of you have probably heard on the news, the Pacific NW

was
recently hit by huge long-lasting power outages due to

weather. I was
one of those affected. To be prepared for next time, I want to

buy a
generator that can power either my furnace or a couple of

space
heaters...

Use the "waste heat."

Nick

Generator Recommendations and Advise Amy L Home Repair 28 December 21st 06 03:46 AM
generator - again Cuprager UK diy 7 August 3rd 06 09:51 PM
Generator SAMMY FINKELMAN Home Ownership 9 December 24th 05 03:49 PM
Generator TheMightyAtlas Home Repair 37 December 16th 05 01:35 AM
DC Generator Ken Sterling Metalworking 33 June 25th 04 03:22 AM