DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Recommendations for a generator? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/186343-re-recommendations-generator.html)

[email protected] December 19th 06 10:04 AM

Recommendations for a generator?

Abe wrote:

As many of you have probably heard on the news, the Pacific NW was
recently hit by huge long-lasting power outages due to weather. I was
one of those affected. To be prepared for next time, I want to buy a
generator that can power either my furnace or a couple of space
heaters...

Use the "waste heat."

Nick

Stormin Mormon December 19th 06 02:52 PM

Recommendations for a generator?

Details?

--

Christopher A. Young