Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default vinegar dissolves water deposits??

IIRC vinegar dissolves water deposits. Is that right?
And is wine vinegar as good as white vinegar? Apparently I used the
bottle of white stuff.**

My humidifier that goes into the heating duct wasn't working, and all
that seems wrong is that the inlet screen is clogged. I couldn't get
the whole thing apart, so I have a little bigger part soaking in wine
vinegar! Is that as good as white vinegar?

**(I don't know how since I barely cook. Must have been to dissolve
something else.)