Posted to alt.home.repair

Default small toilet

I have a small 1/2 bath(powder room),I am looking for a small toilet,but the
my priority is it must flush good,I'm replacing the toilet because it
doesn't flush worth a Sh-- ! ,any suggestions,Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Pacc wrote:

I have a small 1/2 bath(powder room),I am looking for a small toilet,but the
my priority is it must flush good,I'm replacing the toilet because it
doesn't flush worth a Sh-- ! ,any suggestions,Thanks

http://www.terrylove.com/wwwboard/messages2/42892.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Pacc wrote:
I have a small 1/2 bath(powder room),I am looking for a small toilet,but the
my priority is it must flush good,I'm replacing the toilet because it
doesn't flush worth a Sh-- ! ,any suggestions,Thanks

American Standard Champion. Comes in several styles but they all flush pretty
much everything you can drop in them.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

Just don't expect to find one in their less popular colors like Rhapsody Blue. I
have
been waiting for years to replace my Cadet model with something that actually
works. The plunger has a fixed place next to toilet.

Sherwin D.

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote:

Tony Pacc wrote:
I have a small 1/2 bath(powder room),I am looking for a small toilet,but the
my priority is it must flush good,I'm replacing the toilet because it
doesn't flush worth a Sh-- ! ,any suggestions,Thanks

American Standard Champion. Comes in several styles but they all flush pretty
much everything you can drop in them.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

sherwindu wrote:
Just don't expect to find one in their less popular colors like Rhapsody
Blue. I have
been waiting for years to replace my Cadet model with something that actually
works. The plunger has a fixed place next to toilet.

The Cadet model ain't a Champion and it doesn't work nearly as well. The only
thing the Cadet has going for it is the price. You screwed up when you
installed the "designer" color in your can. Should have stuck with white... you
can find them anywhere.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

might be easier to fix existing toilet...

did it ever work good?

some get internal sediment from hard water, theres a easy 5 minute fox
for this.

plus are you certain it troubles arent downstream?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony Pacc" wrote in message
I have a small 1/2 bath(powder room),I am looking for a small toilet,but
the
my priority is it must flush good,I'm replacing the toilet because it
doesn't flush worth a Sh-- ! ,any suggestions,Thanks

The best small toilet idea I ever saw was one under a staircase.

The homeowner bought a complete lavatory from a junked airliner.

The new loo had everything, toilet, sink, mirror, seat belt, signs telling
you how to dispose of sanitary napkins... Everything.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:
Tony Pacc wrote:
I have a small 1/2 bath(powder room),I am looking for a small toilet,but the
my priority is it must flush good,I'm replacing the toilet because it
doesn't flush worth a Sh-- ! ,any suggestions,Thanks

American Standard Champion. Comes in several styles but they all flush pretty
much everything you can drop in them.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

I just installed this toilet. The American Standard one piece elongated
bowl. Its much smaller than the cheapo two piece Home Depot special I
had. It flushes very nice! I have only had to double flush it once in
30 days as oppossed to almost every time with the cheapo. I paid around
$300, well worth it.
http://www.americanstandard-us.com/P...&prodID=162 4
Video
http://www.americanstandard-us.com/T...t.aspx?video=1