Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] ephedralover@hotmail.com is offline

Default small toilet

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:
Tony Pacc wrote:
I have a small 1/2 bath(powder room),I am looking for a small toilet,but the
my priority is it must flush good,I'm replacing the toilet because it
doesn't flush worth a Sh-- ! ,any suggestions,Thanks

American Standard Champion. Comes in several styles but they all flush pretty
much everything you can drop in them.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

I just installed this toilet. The American Standard one piece elongated
bowl. Its much smaller than the cheapo two piece Home Depot special I
had. It flushes very nice! I have only had to double flush it once in
30 days as oppossed to almost every time with the cheapo. I paid around
$300, well worth it.
http://www.americanstandard-us.com/P...&prodID=162 4
Video
http://www.americanstandard-us.com/T...t.aspx?video=1