Craven Morehead

Default Thing stuck in toilet

You need to do a Google on "commoda-vision".

You may also want to see about getting one of those new medical cameras used
to diagnose bowel problems. They're very small and you swallow it.
Normally it sends images back to the doctor as it travels thru your innards,
but in your case you could time it so it begins sending images just as your
about to ....should we say...."eject it".

Normally, pictures are not allowed on these text newsgroups, but perhaps 1
or 2 small ones showing your success would be okie dokie.

wrote in message
news
Theres a thing stuck in my toilet. I want to take a picture of it
down in the base of the toilet which is under water. I want to use a
digital camera. Are there any of them that are waterproof? I already
tried my 35mm camera and it got stuck in the toilet causing me to
remove the toilet and flip it over to get the camera out. The camera
was ruined too. What can I use?
By the way. I'd like to get the picture while the toilet is flushing.

Todd H.

"Doug Kanter" writes:

Why not watercolor? (ba-bam...cymbal crash!)

Nah, it'd look kinda ****ty.

(Sorry to drop to such depths. )

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

kay7777@post to group

I lost my dear husband a couple of months ago and have been depressed every
since ....up until today...reading these replies have me laughing so
hard...it has helped...thank you all, k
"Ed Hayes" wrote in message
Idiots like this make us all look so damn smart.

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 06:22:01 -0500, wrote:

Theres a thing stuck in my toilet. I want to take a picture of it
down in the base of the toilet which is under water. I want to use a
digital camera. Are there any of them that are waterproof? I already
tried my 35mm camera and it got stuck in the toilet causing me to
remove the toilet and flip it over to get the camera out. The camera
was ruined too. What can I use?
By the way. I'd like to get the picture while the toilet is flushing.

clifto

Theres a thing stuck in my toilet. I want to take a picture of it
down in the base of the toilet which is under water. I want to use a
digital camera. Are there any of them that are waterproof? I already
tried my 35mm camera and it got stuck in the toilet causing me to
remove the toilet and flip it over to get the camera out. The camera
was ruined too. What can I use?
By the way. I'd like to get the picture while the toilet is flushing.

What you need to do is go to http://www.bumperdumper.com/ and put one
of his products right above your own toilet seat. Then you can work on
your problem from underneath.

Matt

Theres a thing stuck in my toilet. I want to take a picture of it
down in the base of the toilet which is under water. I want to use a
digital camera. Are there any of them that are waterproof? I already
tried my 35mm camera and it got stuck in the toilet causing me to
remove the toilet and flip it over to get the camera out. The camera
was ruined too. What can I use?
By the way. I'd like to get the picture while the toilet is flushing.

You didn't give many details about the thing. It would simplify things
a lot if the thing is able to assist in taking its own picture. Anyway
you might use a camera with a self timer. A macro lens would probably
be helpful, as conditions are typically very cramped inside toilet
drains. If you want the picture during flushing you will definitely
need a waterproof camera, otherwise maybe you can package an ordinary
camera inside a food-storage bag. You would tie the package or the
waterproof camera to a string and flush it down so that the thing can
receive it. A picture during flushing would entail that the thing shout
"Now!" or signal you in some other way when the camera is about to go off.
peter

"Todd H." wrote in message ...
"Doug Kanter" writes:

Why not watercolor? (ba-bam...cymbal crash!)

Nah, it'd look kinda ****ty.

(Sorry to drop to such depths. )

How come nobody thought of see through (i.e. glass) toilet? Just install
one, take the stuck object out of the old toilet and stuck it in the new
one. Then you can easily take photos.