Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bath spigot constantly runs

I need some assistance in repair of my tub spigot that continues to run
when i utilise the shower. Any clues?

Thanks!

Posted to alt.home.repair

i would buy a new one.

wrote:
I need some assistance in repair of my tub spigot that continues to run
when i utilise the shower. Any clues?

Thanks!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bath bigot constantly runs

On 16 Sep 2006 17:00:54 -0700, "
wrote:

I need some assistance in repair of my tub bigot that continues to run
when i utilise the shower. Any clues?

Thanks!

Divorce the bitch

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dissemble. Diagnose. Replace defective part. reassemble. test.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

ups.com...