Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

Default Gold Star American Flag

I have an over-patriotic neighbor in the street who flies the American
Flag 24x7x365. Its a little scary to have him in the neighborhood
because this type of psychotic behavior is exhibited by neo-nazis, KKK,
rednecks, NASCAR fans and dangerous, racist people.

Now he is flying an American flag with the usual red and white stripes
but a single big Gold star in the blue field.

What does this mean? Is it a secret call for a KKK rally on Friday, or
perhaps some throwback from the Confederecy?

Thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

On 27 Aug 2006, ddgh wrote:

I have an over-patriotic neighbor in the street who flies the American
Flag 24x7x365. Its a little scary to have him in the neighborhood
because this type of psychotic behavior is exhibited by neo-nazis, KKK,
rednecks, NASCAR fans and dangerous, racist people.

Now he is flying an American flag with the usual red and white stripes
but a single big Gold star in the blue field.

What does this mean? Is it a secret call for a KKK rally on Friday, or
perhaps some throwback from the Confederecy?

Thanks

It represents his "starfish".
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

ddgh wrote in :

I have an over-patriotic neighbor in the street who flies the American
Flag 24x7x365.

Over patriotic? How can somebody be over patriotic about kids dying for
them?

I live near Ft Bragg. All flags in the city and surrounding cities fly
24x7x365. Even the crack heads respect it. I stood next to and talked to
a 19 yr old kid when he deployed with my son-in-law. My son-in-law came
back. The 19 year old kid was blown up by an IAD. You go **** yourself
about over-patriotic.

Its a little scary to have him in the neighborhood
because this type of psychotic behavior is exhibited by neo-nazis, KKK,
rednecks, NASCAR fans and dangerous, racist people.

And worthwile Americans too.

Now he is flying an American flag with the usual red and white stripes
but a single big Gold star in the blue field.

What does this mean? Is it a secret call for a KKK rally on Friday, or
perhaps some throwback from the Confederecy?

Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

ddgh wrote in :

I have an over-patriotic neighbor in the street who flies the American
Flag 24x7x365. Its a little scary to have him in the neighborhood
because this type of psychotic behavior is exhibited by neo-nazis, KKK,
rednecks, NASCAR fans and dangerous, racist people.

Now he is flying an American flag with the usual red and white stripes
but a single big Gold star in the blue field.

What does this mean? Is it a secret call for a KKK rally on Friday, or
perhaps some throwback from the Confederecy?

Thanks

It means that the mother is a gold star mother - Just like Mrs Cindy
Sheehan. A mother that has lost a son or daughter to war. Probably the
Iraq/Afghanistan war. It's one of those American traditions .

It also means that this country is in dire need of a national service
draft.

You should apologize to the family just for having these childish thoughts.

--
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson

T2, Dx Oct2005
A1C 5.1
Lantus/Novolog

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

"Al Bundy" wrote in message
ddgh wrote in :

I have an over-patriotic neighbor in the street who flies the American
Flag 24x7x365.

Over patriotic? How can somebody be over patriotic about kids dying for
them?

I live near Ft Bragg. All flags in the city and surrounding cities fly
24x7x365. Even the crack heads respect it. I stood next to and talked to
a 19 yr old kid when he deployed with my son-in-law. My son-in-law came
back. The 19 year old kid was blown up by an IAD. You go **** yourself

Who's fault is that? Who started that fraudulent war? Have you forgotten
already?

You have no argument.

about over-patriotic.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

Al Bundy wrote:
ddgh wrote in :

I have an over-patriotic neighbor in the street who flies the American
Flag 24x7x365.

Over patriotic? How can somebody be over patriotic about kids dying for
them?

Kids are not dying FOR ME.

Kids are dying for an idiotic piece of **** worthless (p)resident and
his oil buddies.

Don't put this on me

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

Al Bundy wrote:
ddgh wrote in :

I have an over-patriotic neighbor in the street who flies the American
Flag 24x7x365.

Over patriotic? How can somebody be over patriotic about kids dying for
them?

I live near Ft Bragg. All flags in the city and surrounding cities fly
24x7x365. Even the crack heads respect it. I stood next to and talked to
a 19 yr old kid when he deployed with my son-in-law. My son-in-law came
back. The 19 year old kid was blown up by an IAD. You go **** yourself
about over-patriotic.

That is disgusting

It isn't patriotism, it is nationalism

The same disgusting nationalism that we see in the Middle East

It is wrong there, it is wrong here

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

Gene wrote:

It means that the mother is a gold star mother - Just like Mrs Cindy
Sheehan. A mother that has lost a son or daughter to war. Probably the
Iraq/Afghanistan war. It's one of those American traditions .

It also means that this country is in dire need of a national service
draft.

You should apologize to the family just for having these childish thoughts.

Please ..

These people fly the flag like Nazis did in Nazi Germany, with some
crazed racist nationalistic fever/psychosis. Every time they fly the
flag excessively, you wonder where they are going to setup the next
concentration camp - Montana perhaps?.

The war mother Gold Star flag is one that has red box border with a Gold
star in a white field. This one is not like that.

But this one is an American flag with red and white stripes and a single
Gold star in the blue field. Is this some kind of secret Confederate
flag perhps?

I am considering moving but have to stay put for a bit.

Thanks for any advice.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush
No No is offline

ddgh wrote:
I have an over-patriotic neighbor in the street who flies the American
Flag 24x7x365. Its a little scary to have him in the neighborhood
because this type of psychotic behavior is exhibited by neo-nazis, KKK,
rednecks, NASCAR fans and dangerous, racist people.

Now he is flying an American flag with the usual red and white stripes
but a single big Gold star in the blue field.

What does this mean? Is it a secret call for a KKK rally on Friday, or
perhaps some throwback from the Confederecy?

Thanks

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to
the Republic for which it stands,
one Nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

MOVE out of this country

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush
No No is offline

ddgh wrote:
I have an over-patriotic neighbor in the street who flies the American
Flag 24x7x365. Its a little scary to have him in the neighborhood
because this type of psychotic behavior is exhibited by neo-nazis, KKK,
rednecks, NASCAR fans and dangerous, racist people.

Now he is flying an American flag with the usual red and white stripes
but a single big Gold star in the blue field.

What does this mean? Is it a secret call for a KKK rally on Friday, or
perhaps some throwback from the Confederecy?

Thanks

Move to Iran, you will be right at home.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

In article , ddgh wrote:
[raving lunacy snipped]

I am considering moving but have to stay put for a bit.

Thanks for any advice.

Advice to you is: get a grip.

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

No wrote:
[snip]

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to
the Republic for which it stands,
one Nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

[snip]

Absolute drivel. Allegiance to a piece of cloth is the height of
stupidity. As for a nation "indivisible, with liberty and justice for
all", that is a laughable load of crap. The US is as divided as it has
been in 150 years. Pat Buchanan is arguing that in 50 years the
American southwest will no longer have a link to traditional American
values, culture or language. The country is coming apart at the seams.
Liberty and justice is a myth, belonging only to the rich and powerful
in the US. Your "Pledge of Allegiance" is propagandist's dream and a
total lie.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

ddgh wrote in :

Gene wrote:

[...]

There are different flags by different chapters of 'gold star mothers'
rather than acting like a twit go ask your neighbor. No wonder this
country is going to **** - you folks don't even trust your neighbors
enough to talk with them.

--
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much
liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas
Jefferson

T2, Dx Oct2005
A1C 5.1
Lantus/Novolog
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

"bushlied" wrote in
oups.com:

Al Bundy wrote:
ddgh wrote in
:

I have an over-patriotic neighbor in the street who flies the
American Flag 24x7x365.

Over patriotic? How can somebody be over patriotic about kids dying
for them?

I live near Ft Bragg. All flags in the city and surrounding cities
fly 24x7x365. Even the crack heads respect it. I stood next to and
talked to a 19 yr old kid when he deployed with my son-in-law. My
son-in-law came back. The 19 year old kid was blown up by an IAD. You
go **** yourself about over-patriotic.

That is disgusting

It isn't patriotism, it is nationalism

The same disgusting nationalism that we see in the Middle East

It is wrong there, it is wrong here

The other side of nationalism is globalism. Globalism is selling this
country out and globalists are in both parties. You may want to lower you
standard of living to the point that you are at the same level as the
poorest tribes in South America - I don't. **** them, **** the
Asians/Indians on Visa's to fill our high tech jobs, **** the illegals
and the corporations employing them and **** the far left and the far
right who did elect this piece of crap in office today.

--
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much
liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas
Jefferson

T2, Dx Oct2005
A1C 5.1
Lantus/Novolog

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

In article , ddgh wrote:
I have an over-patriotic neighbor in the street who flies the American
Flag 24x7x365. Its a little scary to have him in the neighborhood
because this type of psychotic behavior is exhibited by neo-nazis, KKK,
rednecks, NASCAR fans and dangerous, racist people.

Now he is flying an American flag with the usual red and white stripes
but a single big Gold star in the blue field.

What does this mean? Is it a secret call for a KKK rally on Friday, or
perhaps some throwback from the Confederecy?

Thanks

I think it means he is a Republican.

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 23:17:24 -0500, Al Bundy

Over patriotic? How can somebody be over patriotic about kids dying for
them?

But they are not. The kids are foolishly dying to control the world's
oil. Nobody attacked the USA. Stopping the Iraq and Afghanistan wars
will in no way endanger the USA. Iraq and Afghanistan are fighting to
be left alone.

If they were after the USA, don't you think they would have attacked
first? Don't you think there would have been at least one attack on
US soil?
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green, http://mindprod.com
See links to the Lebanon photos that Google censored at

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:47:57 GMT, Gene wrote,

You should apologize to the family just for having these childish thoughts.

It a bit late now. The time for talk was BEFORE they send their son
off to die for no reason under the delusion he was protecting his
country.
..
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green, http://mindprod.com
See links to the Lebanon photos that Google censored at
http://mindprod.com/politics/israel.html

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

In article ,
Roedy Green wrote:

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:47:57 GMT, Gene wrote,

You should apologize to the family just for having these childish thoughts.

It a bit late now. The time for talk was BEFORE they send their son
off to die for no reason under the delusion he was protecting his
country.
.

Okay, so someone who dies for a reason you don't happen to agree with
got pretty much what he deserved which, in turn, gives you a right to
demean the death for your own uses.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:47:29 GMT, Kurt Ullman

Okay, so someone who dies for a reason you don't happen to agree with
got pretty much what he deserved which, in turn, gives you a right to
demean the death for your own uses.

Sure it does. Same way it gives me the right to demean some pervert to
kills children for sexual pleasure. Killing for oil is not sufficient
justification for what that **** did.

Even in defending your country there is still no justification for
terrorism and torturing children.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green, http://mindprod.com
See links to the Lebanon photos that Google censored at
http://mindprod.com/politics/israel.html

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

Roedy Green wrote:
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:47:29 GMT, Kurt Ullman

Okay, so someone who dies for a reason you don't happen to agree with
got pretty much what he deserved which, in turn, gives you a right to
demean the death for your own uses.

Sure it does. Same way it gives me the right to demean some pervert to
kills children for sexual pleasure. Killing for oil is not sufficient
justification for what that **** did.

Even in defending your country there is still no justification for
terrorism and torturing children.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green, http://mindprod.com
See links to the Lebanon photos that Google censored at
http://mindprod.com/politics/israel.html

I would burn that flag if I saw it, I will wipe my ass with one tonight
when I take my george bush, I mean ****. I will then use the worthless
bible as asswipe too/

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 23:50:33 -0400, ddgh wrote:

I have an over-patriotic neighbor in the street who flies the American
Flag 24x7x365. Its a little scary to have him in the neighborhood
because this type of psychotic behavior is exhibited by neo-nazis, KKK,
rednecks, NASCAR fans and dangerous, racist people.

Now he is flying an American flag with the usual red and white stripes
but a single big Gold star in the blue field.

What does this mean? Is it a secret call for a KKK rally on Friday, or
perhaps some throwback from the Confederecy?

Thanks

My neighbor flies the American Flag and the US Army flag 24x7x365. She has 2
sons in the army. One has served 20 years and will retire in November. He
served in Desert Storm, and in Afganistan, among other places. The younger son
has been in 5 years, and is now serving his second tour in Iraq. His job:
providing security for convoys.

Does this make her a psychotic, neo-Nazi, KKK, Redneck, racist NASCAR fan?
By the way, she's black.

Retired Shop Rat: 14,647 days in a GM plant.
Now I can do what I enjoy: Large Format Photography

Web Site: www.destarr.com
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

David Starr wrote:
[...]

false patriotism is flying the flag, it stands for nothing but torture,
murder, death and a ****ed up economy.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

In article ,
Roedy Green wrote:

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:47:29 GMT, Kurt Ullman

Okay, so someone who dies for a reason you don't happen to agree with
got pretty much what he deserved which, in turn, gives you a right to
demean the death for your own uses.

Sure it does. Same way it gives me the right to demean some pervert to
kills children for sexual pleasure. Killing for oil is not sufficient
justification for what that **** did.

YOu mean the **** that got killed.
BTW: I wasn't about oil, if it was about oil all we woulda had to do
was to yawn and annex Kuwait. MUCH more oil and we were pretty much
sitting there. WOuldn't had to do much more than send a single jeep
roaming around to pick up a King or Emir or two. Much easier if it was
only for oil.

Even in defending your country there is still no justification for
terrorism and torturing children.

Guffaw.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

In article ,
David Starr wrote:

Does this make her a psychotic, neo-Nazi, KKK, Redneck, racist NASCAR fan?
By the way, she's black.

I think would probably tend to rule out NASCAR fan. If she is KKK,
the Klavern meetings must be a little uncomfortable.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

On 28 Aug 2006 15:25:55 -0700, "horatioclaytracepukieorionchildmolestors"
wrote:

false patriotism is flying the flag, it stands for nothing but torture,
murder, death and a ****ed up economy.

And no other country in the world tortures of murders innocent people.
And every other country in the world has a perfect economy.

That gives you a lot of places to choose to move to.

Retired Shop Rat: 14,647 days in a GM plant.
Now I can do what I enjoy: Large Format Photography

Web Site: www.destarr.com
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

wrote:

false patriotism is flying the flag, it stands for nothing but torture,
murder, death and a ****ed up economy.

Interestingly, the cross is very similar. It's an instrument of
torture and murder.

And no other country in the world tortures of murders innocent people.
And every other country in the world has a perfect economy.

That gives you a lot of places to choose to move to.

Retired Shop Rat: 14,647 days in a GM plant.
Now I can do what I enjoy: Large Format Photography

Web Site: www.destarr.com

"The government of the United States not, in any
sense, founded on the Christian religion."
-- GEORGE WASHINGTON--Treaty of Tripoli 1796
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush

David Starr wrote in
news

wrote:

false patriotism is flying the flag, it stands for nothing but torture,
murder, death and a ****ed up economy.

And no other country in the world tortures of murders innocent people.
And every other country in the world has a perfect economy.

That gives you a lot of places to choose to move to.

Yea, free to leave and they don't. Maybe they don't want to fly because
of all the American terrorist blowing up planes.

Retired Shop Rat: 14,647 days in a GM plant.
Now I can do what I enjoy: Large Format Photography

Web Site: www.destarr.com

Making Gold Solder from Scraps Heather Coleman Metalworking 8 June 30th 17 01:18 PM
5 Star ratings Wally Woodturning 4 May 13th 06 05:46 AM
speaker wire habbi Metalworking 126 March 14th 05 10:49 PM
china gold leaf arts !! Zhao Bioa Woodworking 0 January 14th 04 06:14 AM