Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush
Gene Gene is offline

Default Gold Star American Flag

"bushlied" wrote in
oups.com:

Al Bundy wrote:
ddgh wrote in
:

I have an over-patriotic neighbor in the street who flies the
American Flag 24x7x365.

Over patriotic? How can somebody be over patriotic about kids dying
for them?

I live near Ft Bragg. All flags in the city and surrounding cities
fly 24x7x365. Even the crack heads respect it. I stood next to and
talked to a 19 yr old kid when he deployed with my son-in-law. My
son-in-law came back. The 19 year old kid was blown up by an IAD. You
go **** yourself about over-patriotic.

That is disgusting

It isn't patriotism, it is nationalism

The same disgusting nationalism that we see in the Middle East

It is wrong there, it is wrong here

The other side of nationalism is globalism. Globalism is selling this
country out and globalists are in both parties. You may want to lower you
standard of living to the point that you are at the same level as the
poorest tribes in South America - I don't. **** them, **** the
Asians/Indians on Visa's to fill our high tech jobs, **** the illegals
and the corporations employing them and **** the far left and the far
right who did elect this piece of crap in office today.

--
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much
liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas

T2, Dx Oct2005
A1C 5.1
Lantus/Novolog