Zhao Bioa

Default china gold leaf arts !!

Dear Mr;

Gold leaf has been used for centuries to gild items, plain and ornate,
to make them look like they were made of pure gold. Gold leaf is
available alone or in a kit as a simulated gold, in other types of
metallic leaf or almost pure gold. The leaf is so incredibly thin
that, although it's made under the strictest of conditions there are
always a few specks of dust to contaminate the gold, making it just
slightly less than pure.

Gilding is the adornment of a surface with gold or metal leaf. The
tissue thin leaf is magical. It creates a warmth and luster that is
unachievable with any other material. It transforms the ordinary into
the remarkable. It adds distinction to what may otherwise be
overlooked. From ancient times to the present, picture frames,
furniture, signs, architectural details, moldings, domes and precious
objects have all been transformed by the application of leaf. This
magnificent process creates an exciting .

Using MEILONG Brand gold-leaf as its raw material ,The company
produces series of gold-leaf arts and crafts . gold-leaf , silver-leaf
, imitate gold-leaf at color 2.0 and color 2.5 series , imitate
silver-leaf ,copper-leaf ,gold-leaf paintings , VIP Gold-leaf Cards,
gilded glass , gilding mosaic tiles ,We also produce gold-leaf
souvenirs or for decoration of palaces and hotels .

With imported equipments and high technology, it has been a main
imitation gold leaf & imitation silver leaf production base in China.
The production lines are ISO 9000 Certified. With near 100 High-tech
leaves -beating machine, over 200 employees are dedicated in
developing our company into a better future with their great endeavor
and creativity. Now our monthly output 20 million sheets. ( have
"OEM" products too ,)

Since the very first day that our business was launched, we have
adhered to the principle of “Integrity, Credibility and Win-Win
Success”. Inspired by the pioneer spirit, we are moving forward
and blazing new trails to the growth in the industry, at the same
time, we still hew to our constant pursuits of top quality products,
excellent services and prosperous future.

Nanjing Meilong Gold-foil Factory .

Zhao Biao . (Mr.)

Tel :0086-25-2187724 Fax: 0086-25-2187724

http://my.ecplaza.net/goldleaf

E-mail :

Address :Nanjing Jiangling Doangshan 228# .China.-211100 .

Is this "gold chain" fake? Murray Peterson Metalworking 21 May 16th 04 06:10 AM
OT - Gunner Quote Cliff Huprich Metalworking 183 January 27th 04 09:20 AM
gold leaf? David Zaret Woodworking 16 November 20th 03 12:17 AM
Gold Coloured Shower question Reteplav UK diy 1 September 18th 03 01:05 AM