Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.bush
Beacon of Truth and Light \(maybe\) Beacon of Truth and Light \(maybe\) is offline

Default Gold Star American Flag

"Al Bundy" wrote in message
ddgh wrote in :

I have an over-patriotic neighbor in the street who flies the American
Flag 24x7x365.

Over patriotic? How can somebody be over patriotic about kids dying for
them?

I live near Ft Bragg. All flags in the city and surrounding cities fly
24x7x365. Even the crack heads respect it. I stood next to and talked to
a 19 yr old kid when he deployed with my son-in-law. My son-in-law came
back. The 19 year old kid was blown up by an IAD. You go **** yourself

Who's fault is that? Who started that fraudulent war? Have you forgotten
already?

You have no argument.

about over-patriotic.