Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hitachi SAF-2000PX washing machine not pumping...

Hi all,

I have a Hitachi SAF-2000PX which just stopped pumping out today. It
just makes a humming/buzzing sound and eventually flashes a "E2" error
on the LCD. I'm hoping perhaps someone might be able to give me some
hints as to how to go about repairing it. What to look for first:
broken belt? something seized?

I'll be pulling it apart on Sunday, as I'm working tomorrow and
Saturday. I can take some pics of the innards then, if anyone is
interested?

In the meantime, any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated...

Whirlpool Washing Machine AWM 8121 Steve Butler Home Repair 0 February 8th 06 09:28 AM
Washing machine has filled up with water whilst turned off! pcyljmb UK diy 5 January 5th 06 11:45 PM
Built in washing machine antgel UK diy 4 March 15th 05 10:57 AM
blocks of stuff in drain out of washing machine dave @ stejonda UK diy 7 July 23rd 04 01:09 AM
Zanussi washing machine - blown program selector Mat UK diy 1 July 9th 03 01:09 AM