Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
ng_reader

Default Is there such a thing as a comfortable sleeper sofa?

Just posing this question out there.

I know that they are all sofas pretty well, but, the sleeper part is never
good.

Has anyone ever had a restful night sleeping on one of these, and, perhaps
more importantly, do you know who made it?

I realize this is sort of off topic, but just wondering if there isn;t
something I should be looking for with my next sleeper sofa.

Alright, its my first.

TIA

Mr. Curious