Richard Zhu

Default sony 8mm camcorder, power on , can shoot 10-20 sec, then white screen, can't do any thing

the play back is, model is some thing like 25 or 27E 8mm analog, sounds the
imaging part not totally die, works only a few sec, next day, I power on,
can do the same few sec thing, if I power off, and power on again, it can't
shoot any thing, is this a circuit temperature problem ?

Andre

sounds like an electrolyte-cap problem. Does is smell fishy?

--

Please change no_spam to a.lodwig when replying via email!

Andre

Anyway, I would look for the caps in the switched power supply. The CCD
part needs several different voltages, some negative ones. If one or
some miss, you get no picture...

Richard Zhu wrote:

the play back is, model is some thing like 25 or 27E 8mm analog, sounds

the

imaging part not totally die, works only a few sec, next day, I power

on,

can do the same few sec thing, if I power off, and power on again, it

can't

shoot any thing, is this a circuit temperature problem ?

--

Please change no_spam to a.lodwig when replying via email!

--

Please change no_spam to a.lodwig when replying via email!

sony 8 mm camcorder problem Richard Zhu Electronics Repair 0 November 16th 04 01:30 AM
Quality Of Tools cisco kid UK diy 145 June 14th 04 01:56 PM
Generator FAQ Gunner Metalworking 0 January 23rd 04 05:24 PM
Sony Handycam CCD-TRV65 will not power up Norm Electronics Repair 1 August 24th 03 12:45 PM
Sony KV-32S22 Keeps blowing its power supply Dean Batute Electronics Repair 4 July 18th 03 03:21 AM