Andre

Anyway, I would look for the caps in the switched power supply. The CCD
part needs several different voltages, some negative ones. If one or
some miss, you get no picture...

Richard Zhu wrote:

no any smell.

I tried to shake the camera, no image came back.
"Andre" wrote in message

sounds like an electrolyte-cap problem. Does is smell fishy?

Richard Zhu wrote:

the play back is, model is some thing like 25 or 27E 8mm analog, sounds

the

imaging part not totally die, works only a few sec, next day, I power

on,

can do the same few sec thing, if I power off, and power on again, it

can't

shoot any thing, is this a circuit temperature problem ?

--

Please change no_spam to a.lodwig when replying via email!

--

Please change no_spam to a.lodwig when replying via email!